Running shoes.

Arroar

Shoes that make you run. But with the money sync issue worked in.

Okay, You buy your shoes. near the start of the game.. just after Brock maybe. they cost you 15k from this old man that says "ohh dear! My running days are over!" "I was number 1 for Kanto back in my day!" "Do you like running?" (1. yes 2. no) "You do!" I'm selling my legendary running shoes" "You can have them for 15k!" (1. Yes 2. No)

When you buy them the shoes will have a cool down. In the same way you can use NOS Need For Speed. You press the NOS button and you get a boost of speed for a few seconds. In the case of the shoes, you could have to hold down a button and you can run a little faster then walking but not as fast as bikes for 30 seconds, you don't have to use all your 30 seconds but when you let go the bar recharges over 60 seconds to full. AKA 30 seconds of running, 1 minute recharge.

Feel free to make any changes. This is just a draft.

If running shoes are implemented, then I think not many people would interested in buying bikes due to they have similar speed based on my experience.

Perhaps make it slower than bicycle speed but faster than normal walking speed and obtainable in cerulean city for 30k.

pikachu_and_mareep_signature_by_arcadexcarmen-d85c61d.jpg