PRO Anniv. Who missed the SWARM EVENT? ^_^

Youraxx27

</SIZE>

<SIZE size="125">I dont know when the PRO is released last year but im kinda excited on

Pokemon Revolution Online 1st Anniversary :Smile: :Heart:

Yes, I started to play last September so I dont know when the PRO Anniv date is..

Back to the topic...

It is possible if OUR BELOVED DEVELOPER SHANE and RED will re-Event the SWARM in PRO's Anniversary? xD

its ok if this topic will locked but i just want to say that Advance Happy Anniversary PRO!

i missed the swarm event last year, because i was just starting in a second region (johto) when the event is up.

so i really missed it, btw im proud to be a solid PRO player till now, this game is awesome!

I want to hear some old player like me who catch a goodies last swarm event, did you agree to re-event that?

(P.S Just an opinion since we're not doing any event so far (Swarm Event,Halloween Event,Xmas Event) coz tournament is not for all,

i suggest this coz i just notice that PRO player population is increasing since Pokemon Go is released.. i dunno why but the queue is insane.

so this event is a kinda chance for our newbies)

Thank you for hearing me guys

God Bless you all :Heart:

<i></i>

Yeah, I missed last year's swarm event too due to being in Johto at that time (the event was restricted to Kanto only iirc), so would be nice if the event shows up again.

Not to mention it was the only way to get Lillipup, which is still not available again to this day :Crazy: