Membership

Bronzedopa

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The server is not offline because they want to train their Pokémon or something like that. They are working on the game and no matter if someone is premium or not, the point is that the server is under maintenance.

OfMX2bQ.gifPizgk2K.gifTGpmcQ9.gifQUcw4vr.gifZmvd2Ax.gifpPjXdrt.gif

I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

Yes it sucks that the server is down, but the membership is considered donation to the private server. Wanting compensation for fixes, in a beta may I mention, makes the request come off as greedy. This is just my opinion I like the game and play in my spare time but it is just a Pokemon replica not a Nintendo run game.

32440 Yes it sucks that the server is down, but the membership is considered donation to the private server. Wanting compensation for fixes, in a beta may I mention, makes the request come off as greedy. This is just my opinion I like the game and play in my spare time but it is just a Pokemon replica not a Nintendo run game.

I think StayAlive makes a good point.

32440 Yes it sucks that the server is down, but the membership is considered donation to the private server. Wanting compensation for fixes, in a beta may I mention, makes the request come off as greedy. This is just my opinion I like the game and play in my spare time but it is just a Pokemon replica not a Nintendo run game.

This. I have membership and i dont care if the server is offline. We donate as volunteers and the server still in beta so we all know this will happen. For me is ok :)

gm59oDP.png

Rare Hunters Guild Member

<i></i>

This. I have membership and i dont care if the server is offline. We donate as volunteers and the server still in beta so we all know this will happen. For me is ok :)

Oh man I love your sig did you make that?

32440 Yes it sucks that the server is down, but the membership is considered donation to the private server. Wanting compensation for fixes, in a beta may I mention, makes the request come off as greedy. This is just my opinion I like the game and play in my spare time

^ agreed

We all don't like when the server goes down/has problems/they are doing updates whatever the case may be. However ALL games have downtime. I didn't pay for Membership Status, I clicked the PayPal[glow=yellow]Donate[/glow] link.

3 Disclaimer

The materials on PRO's websites are provided "as is". PRO make no warranties, expressed or implied (This is from the Terms of Service you agreed to)

(This applies to the GAME and ALL of its content)

But if you really want some compensation, when i get 4 badges i have some horrible pokemon with bad natures/IV's i'll compensate you with.