Membership

Bronzedopa

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofc we all donated, some specially for membership, some to specially help the development of the server. But guys you have to agree in one thing: its kinda sad to donate for something and after a day of work we arent able to play because if offline...

Anyway everything will be fine since they are getting a new hoster.

But yes i agree that the staff of PRO should show some love like we did and add a few couple days to MS people. :thanks:

It is expensive for people in other countries, or those that do not have a job.

$5 a month seems like nothing for an american whose working class.

But a 15 year old whose working their ass off and spending $5 of their hard earned money-

An adult who lives paycheck to paycheck spending $5 which could be used on food?

College students who can't afford a work schedule due to 16-21 credit semesters. It's pretty small of a fine - but some people don't mind paying it.

I didn't donate to donate, I donated because it came with benefits.

I can also say, out of the 3 days f membership, i've only played 5 hours with it.

Due to server being down and real life.

The moments I can actually play it on my own time - It was USUALLY down.

It also would not be a horrible idea to put exp increases/membership on hold while the SERVER is down.

You can complain saying that's just greedy - but really they do not lose anything to pause the server time while it's actually down.

If players can't access it, why should things they paid for be used up?

Aka I lost a whole day of an exp increase I bought - OUT OF 3 DAYS I LOST A WHOLE ONE- due to that host issue. I didn't complain, I understood the situation.

But it's bad PR when you do not include small features like that. In most mmos these days, you can tell the good ones because - tera- will pause their limited time items while your offline.

Aka say you got a 24 hour outfit?

It does not get used up while your offline.

It only uses itself up while your online.

It's just good. PR. (Public Relations.)

Atleast somehow give us compensation. 5 usd a month is not cheap for some of us. 5usd = 50 hkd or yet ... 240php. I could eat off a buffet at a hotel out of that here or 5 mcdonald's burgers.

Agreed, perhaps make membership something that runs on game time rather than real life time. Many types of boosts in new MMORPGs now do this, like in Skyforge. The time won't run when you're offline.

Having real time boosts forces people to commit to a game where we might not be able to play everyday.

Maybe you can reduce the time to balance things out. 30 days of game time is too long as compared to 30 days real time.