Game uses 100% cpu?

Adeir

PRO Username: Adeir

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing, ever since

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Restarted, tried other games (especially high performance games)

Description and Message

Hey guys, running PRO on a Windows 8 pc (high performance tablet PC, windows surface pro)

I can run high performance games without nearly the same amount of CPU usage.

Cpu that I'm running is bellow as followed.

Intel® Core i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz

Maximum speed: 1.70 GHz

Sockets: 1

Cores: 2

Logical processors: 4

Virtualisation: Enabled

L1 cache: 128 KB

L2 cache: 512 KB

L3 cache: 3.0 MB

Utilisation 98%

Speed 1.97 GHz

Up time 13:08:49:12

Processes 56

Threads 923

Handles 28681

:thanks:

I have already checked everything haha. Close the game and boom:

CPU

Intel® Core i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz

Maximum speed: 1.70 GHz

Sockets: 1

Cores: 2

Logical processors: 4

Virtualisation: Enabled

L1 cache: 128 KB

L2 cache: 512 KB

L3 cache: 3.0 MB

Utilisation 3%

Speed 2.26 GHz

Up time 13:17:01:43

Processes 53

Threads 731

Handles 27075

probably because youre on windows 8. My PC (uses old standard core2quad) running windows 7 and PRO records max 7% CPU usage

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Dude i got the same problem so i'm permitting myself to bump your topic x)

My laptop runs the game perfetly (except he is short in RAM but this is not really getting me issues with the game properly) but when it comes to my working pc (which is also the one i use to make video compositing and playing cs:go and other good steam games), the game wont stop freezing. Really freezing, like the screen stay the same but nothing move no matter how long i wait for it or what.

I've make the same resolution things as you, tried all the amount of fixing which was proposed here but cant find why so much ressources are used for PRO ><

Same as you then.. Except i'm on a full working win10 x64 version..

:: Tease :: Learn :: Practice :: Master ::

Dude i got the same problem so i'm permitting myself to bump your topic x)

My laptop runs the game perfetly (except he is short in RAM but this is not really getting me issues with the game properly) but when it comes to my working pc (which is also the one i use to make video compositing and playing cs:go and other good steam games), the game wont stop freezing. Really freezing, like the screen stay the same but nothing move no matter how long i wait for it or what.

I've make the same resolution things as you, tried all the amount of fixing which was proposed here but cant find why so much ressources are used for PRO ><

Same as you then.. Except i'm on a full working win10 x64 version..

It's very strange isn't it... I would say it's a client issue. Not everything would be compatible with certain hardware/software. I'd say we just have to wait for fixes/updates :)

Thanks for the reply! :Grin:

I think so because that's the 2 maybe latest versions of the client that won't work for me..

Before that, i was playing for hours on that pc and nothing went wrong x)

:: Tease :: Learn :: Practice :: Master ::

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I would like to add that I've been equaly experiencing high CPU usage when it actually didn't happen before.

Around 20 - 30% of CPU usage and went up to 60% after being connected for 30 minutes, I have a 4670k 3.4Ghz and it surprises me that PRO stresses it as much as it is.

Hope this helps :)

(I'd also add that only CPU intensive games usually Stresses it a bit like mmorpg's, and specially Overwatch latelly, other than that everything goes on fine)