Beldum in Mineral site

Kurushiimohamed

I don't know if it's a real bug, but I thought I report just in case. it happened twice beldum with 1 hp after false swipe doesn't get in pokeballs, today for example I used 10 pokeballs, 9 greatballs and 13 ultraballs and I stayed for a lot of turns as you can see but no matter how many times it used takedown the recoil damage didn't kill it. until I fed up and killed it

Kurushiimohamed

I had the same happening to me. It only died after he landed a critical hit.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

208595 I don't know if it's a real bug, but I thought I report just in case. it happened twice beldum with 1 hp after false swipe doesn't get in pokeballs, today for example I used 10 pokeballs, 9 greatballs and 13 ultraballs and I stayed for a lot of turns as you can see but no matter how many times it used takedown the recoil damage didn't kill it. until I fed up and killed it

There's nothing wrong with Beldum. It's known to have the same catch rate as legendaries, I've seen people using about 150 Pokeballs in order to catch it.

It has always been like that, we copied it from the handheld editions.

208595 I don't know if it's a real bug, but I thought I report just in case. it happened twice beldum with 1 hp after false swipe doesn't get in pokeballs, today for example I used 10 pokeballs, 9 greatballs and 13 ultraballs and I stayed for a lot of turns as you can see but no matter how many times it used takedown the recoil damage didn't kill it. until I fed up and killed it

There's nothing wrong with Beldum. It's known to have the same catch rate as legendaries, I've seen people using about 150 Pokeballs in order to catch it.

It has always been like that, we copied it from the handheld editions.

Not sure that's what he was asking about. If the pokemon you have is high in level and defense stat the beldum won't do enough damage to take any recoil therefore making it not die to it's own recoil. If Qhinn did answer it properly I'm sorry.

Brad.gif

Not sure that's what he was asking about. If the pokemon you have is high in level and defense stat the beldum won't do enough damage to take any recoil therefore making it not die to it's own recoil. If Qhinn did answer it properly I'm sorry.

yeah it's a lvl 100 scizor. thanks :Shy:

Kurushiimohamed