Re: KINGDRA SHINY

<r><QUOTE author="Dutchyy"><s>

</s><POST content="209006"><s></s>209006<e></e></POST> Why 500k?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Do you always have to give your comments on what people are selling? mind your own business without ruining others trade posts. Countless times i've seen you "just giving your opinion" where you shouldnt. Yea, im doing the same right now, see how annoying it is? Staff should forum ban you soon enough though.</r>

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

<r><QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>

</s><POST content="211339"><s></s>211339<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dutchyy"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

Do you always have to give your comments on what people are selling? mind your own business without ruining others trade posts. Countless times i've seen you "just giving your opinion" where you shouldnt. Yea, im doing the same right now, see how annoying it is? Staff should forum ban you soon enough though.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Most of the time they ask me to comment, but oke.<br/>

Oh and also, why you care about it so much? All im doing is helping people not to overpay. Which is once again what they ask me to do. (Pricechecks)</r>

</s><POST content="211524"><s></s>211524<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>
</s><POST content="211339"><s></s>211339<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dutchyy"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

Do you always have to give your comments on what people are selling? mind your own business without ruining others trade posts. Countless times i've seen you "just giving your opinion" where you shouldnt. Yea, im doing the same right now, see how annoying it is? Staff should forum ban you soon enough though.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Oh and also, why you care about it so much? All im doing is helping people not to overpay. Which is once again what they ask me to do. (Pricechecks)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i don't ask you to comment my post, please stop dutchyy.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="LOKI94"><s>

</s><POST content="211660"><s></s>211660<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dutchyy"><s>
</s><POST content="211524"><s></s>211524<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>
</s><POST content="211339"><s></s>211339<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Oh and also, why you care about it so much? All im doing is helping people not to overpay. Which is once again what they ask me to do. (Pricechecks)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i don't ask you to comment my post, please stop dutchyy.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Didnt you notice the 'most of the times'?</r>

</s><POST content="211669"><s></s>211669<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="LOKI94"><s>
</s><POST content="211660"><s></s>211660<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dutchyy"><s>
</s><POST content="211524"><s></s>211524<e></e></POST> <br/>

</e></QUOTE>

</e></QUOTE>

Didnt you notice the 'most of the times'?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

lol genius, this is his post. Did he ask you to comment on it? no. Just because some others think you know it all and ask for your opinion doesnt make you entitled to give it where u feel u must. Anyway keep this up and you will only be creating more and more evidence for the case against you :)</r>

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

<r><QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>

</s><POST content="212260"><s></s>212260<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dutchyy"><s>
</s><POST content="211669"><s></s>211669<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="LOKI94"><s>
</s><POST content="211660"><s></s>211660<e></e></POST> <br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Didnt you notice the 'most of the times'?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

lol genius, this is his post. Did he ask you to comment on it? no. Just because some others think you know it all and ask for your opinion doesnt make you entitled to give it where u feel u must. Anyway keep this up and you will only be creating more and more evidence for the case against you :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

"Case" chillax its a game. You take this way to serious.</r>