Re: KINGDRA SHINY

<r><QUOTE author="Dutchyy"><s>

</s><POST content="212526"><s></s>212526<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>
</s><POST content="212260"><s></s>212260<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dutchyy"><s>
</s><POST content="211669"><s></s>211669<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

Didnt you notice the 'most of the times'?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

lol genius, this is his post. Did he ask you to comment on it? no. Just because some others think you know it all and ask for your opinion doesnt make you entitled to give it where u feel u must. Anyway keep this up and you will only be creating more and more evidence for the case against you :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

"Case" chillax its a game. You take this way to serious.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

dutchyy you understand the words: stop message if you don't want buy. please don't reply</r>

</s><POST content="212526"><s></s>212526<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>
</s><POST content="212260"><s></s>212260<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dutchyy"><s>
</s><POST content="211669"><s></s>211669<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

Didnt you notice the 'most of the times'?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

lol genius, this is his post. Did he ask you to comment on it? no. Just because some others think you know it all and ask for your opinion doesnt make you entitled to give it where u feel u must. Anyway keep this up and you will only be creating more and more evidence for the case against you :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

</e></QUOTE>

That's pretty hypocritical considering you're conspicuously making a big deal over an overpay that may take place ig.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Telman"><s>

</s><POST content="212754"><s></s>212754<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dutchyy"><s>
</s><POST content="212260"><s></s>212260<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

</e></QUOTE>

That's pretty hypocritical considering you're conspicuously making a big deal over an overpay that may take place ig.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I dont like people getting scammed, game or not.</r>

</s><POST content="212808"><s></s>212808<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Telman"><s>
</s><POST content="212754"><s></s>212754<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dutchyy"><s>
</s><POST content="212526"><s></s>212526<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

That's pretty hypocritical considering you're conspicuously making a big deal over an overpay that may take place ig.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I dont like people getting scammed, game or not.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I understand, but this isn't about getting scammed; as no one is getting tricked to buy the pokemon. Regardless, it's best you don't judge others prices, but rather inform others trying to buy the pokemon that they may be getting ripped off, though trust me, I truly appreciate that you're trying to help others out.</r>

<r>Prices are subjective. a trash poke that for others is worth 100k, can be paid milions by me and i can be happy of that. <br/>

<br/>

Go so much off topic in a trade post isnt a legit thing to do, and should get reported. Dont help nobody simply make trade topics ruined. <br/>

<br/>

Dutchy have a great collection and have ideas about poke prices, but that dosnt allow him or other guys go so off-topic, for sure If he dont want buy the poke. <E>:Cry:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I have a nice shiny collection too and i think that kingdra can be sold for 500+k, where is the problem? All sellers are free to do the prices they want, nobody is forced to buy. <E>:Ambivalent:</E></r>

<t>The seller is free to sell his or her pokemon for whatever price he or she feels it is worth, within reason. There is nothing wrong with the price here, so if you do not want to buy it, do not comment on this thread. Keep it to offers only.</t>

[glow=grey]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums so it can be of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.<i></i>[/glow]