New player need help

Rainxii

1. 1.

PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: None

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Sorry for bothering. I need help for my new account Username : Irene. Actually i got the linked from PRO to activated my account Irene. But when i klik that link there is a info that my account cant be activated. Please Re-check the link or contact the system Administrator.

Please Help me to activated my New Account. Thanks n Sorry for my bad English

209626 PRO Username:

Description and Message

Sorry for bothering. I need help for my new account Username : Irene. Actually i got the linked from PRO to activated my account Irene. But when i klik that link there is a info that my account cant be activated. Please Re-check the link or contact the system Administrator.

Don't worry, you're not bothering ^^ For activation link issues try and check out this guide: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19893 :) Let me know if the problem persists

209626 PRO Username:

Description and Message

Don't worry, you're not bothering ^^ For activation link issues try and check out this guide: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19893 :) Let me know if the problem persists

I already try it but still cant be activated. Is there another why to activated it? i already wait for 6hours but the link still cant be used to activated it.

209626 PRO Username:

Description and Message

I already try it but still cant be activated. Is there another why to activated it? i already wait for 6hours but the link still cant be used to activated it.

Since it's not activated your account doesn't have progresses on it right? What kind of mail did you use? There could be some issues with some e-mails that aren't gmail, if you want to play as soon as possible a good solution might be creating another account with gmail :)