Login queue

Crzbeelzebub

1. 1.

PRO Username: crzbeelzeb

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

So what happened is that i logged in from my laptop for the first time, waited a 30 minutes long queue and then the message pop's up. PASSWORD INCORECT!

like really?? couldnt it detect it earlier so now i have to w8 another 30 minutes long queue for that? REALLY?!

210467 PRO Username: crzbeelzeb

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

So what happened is that i logged in from my laptop for the first time, waited a 30 minutes long queue and then the message pop's up. PASSWORD INCORECT!

like really?? couldnt it detect it earlier so now i have to w8 another 30 minutes long queue for that? REALLY?!

Sorry to hear that, I'm in queue myself at the moment, so I can understand the pain :p

I wasn't aware of the "incorrect password" message popping up *after* the queue, but to avoid similar situations in the future try to tick the "remember password" box :)

This is just insane, You cant play like this, 1300 ppl queue, just wow... The best game in the world is not worthing that waiting time. They are not taking advantage of this big hype, they are losing a lot of players that are annoyed for this matter. Most people playing most people coming, that's a snowball, in numbers of players and in number of incomings... they are actually losing a lot of money cause this issue, they should put his complete focus in improving his players capacity, not only adding servers, but making a bigger one, because with a lot of little servers you will still having this problem, because NO ONE wants to log in in a server than is full most of the time, and eventually every little server will be like that. Im so mad about this. (Edit: another bad thing about adding little servers is than lot of us wanna being able to play and challenge most of the people in the comunity, not only a little percent of it, i wanna train my pokemons to play vs every guy in the comunity and not vs just the 25% of it in the case u add 2 servers more... i hope u get my point.)

Excuse if my grammar or something is wrong, im not an english speaker person. I love this game, but this specific thing is ruining EVERY good thing it has.

my password was indeed incorrect, cause its kinda long with letters and numbers and i must had missclicked smthing, not to mention that it was my first time on my laptop and thats why i had not saved the password, but well i have many friends that play the game from multiple locations and they avoid saving their password, so believe me its rly a pain to see the message pop up and then w8 another 1050 queue...