I'm new and I have questions

Hello, I am SoToasty and I just joined this game last night on the Blue server. I have played most if not all of the pokemon MMOs out there right now, and I believe that this one is the most unique, but I have questions about the features of this game.

I love that the User Interface offers a drop box that tells you what pokemon you can find in an area and by what means, but what does it mean when the question mark is pink instead of white for unseen pokemon on a route? Is it either a rare pokemon, or is it members only?

In one of the pokemon MMOs that I have played, they gave shiny pokemon perfect IVs which made shiny hunting so much more important and enjoyable. Does this game, by chance, do that same thing? It's always depressing to finally get a shiny version of you favorite pokemon and then not be able to use it competitively because it wasn't born with good stats.

I believe that is all of the questions that I currently have. Thank you.

210693 Hello, I am SoToasty and I just joined this game last night on the Blue server. I have played most if not all of the pokemon MMOs out there right now, and I believe that this one is the most unique, but I have questions about the features of this game.

I love that the User Interface offers a drop box that tells you what pokemon you can find in an area and by what means, but what does it mean when the question mark is pink instead of white for unseen pokemon on a route? Is it either a rare pokemon, or is it members only?

In one of the pokemon MMOs that I have played, they gave shiny pokemon perfect IVs which made shiny hunting so much more important and enjoyable. Does this game, by chance, do that same thing? It's always depressing to finally get a shiny version of you favorite pokemon and then not be able to use it competitively because it wasn't born with good stats.

I believe that is all of the questions that I currently have. Thank you.

Here shinies have random ivs just like normal pokemon and have a 1/8192 chance to be found.

</SIZE>

Looking for EV-Trained level 100s?

cheap high leveled pokemon?

random rares/low leveled pokemon?

shinies?

<SIZE size="200">Then come check out

BLRTH'S Variety Shop!