Windows 8.1 Game Crash

Flameingmass

PRO Username: Flameingma

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Sometimes the game works most the time it doesn't so i try it at random times during the day and it works like once every other day for about an hour or so then crashed for insane amounts of time for about 4 days

PRO Username: Flameingmass

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Everything i could find on the internet about fixing this problem, even for other games i tried on PRO

Description and Message

210909 PRO Username: Flameingma

Sometimes the game works most the time it doesn't so i try it at random times during the day and it works like once every other day for about an hour or so then crashed for insane amounts of time for about 4 days

Everything i could find on the internet about fixing this problem, even for other games i tried on PRO

Description and Message

Hi there, let try some hint in crash fix https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177 I know not have windows 8.1 but hope it can similar to other system. Let try it and see if it work.

210909 PRO Username: Flameingma

Description and Message

Hi there, let try some hint in crash fix https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177 I know not have windows 8.1 but hope it can similar to other system. Let try it and see if it work.

I've done all of that already, but thankyou for trying to help