Client Archive Corrupted Files

Guest Gaeius

Guest Gaeius

I downloaded the client multiple times and extracted using Winrar and 7zip but it always say the ff files are corrupted. If I try to execute the game it opens up, I login then I wait for the queue for 30 min. Then when I'm in game, everything is glitched except for the menus and GUI. You can't see a thing.

! C:\Users\Gaeius\Desktop\PRO64_95_2.zip: CRC failed in PRO64_95_2_Data\resources.assets.resS. The file is corrupt

! C:\Users\Gaeius\Desktop\PRO64_95_2.zip: CRC failed in PRO64_95_2_Data\sharedassets2.resource. The file is corrupt

Please help, I want to play this game. TY! :thanks:

211388 I downloaded the client multiple times and extracted using Winrar and 7zip but it always say the ff files are corrupted. If I try to execute the game it opens up, I login then I wait for the queue for 30 min. Then when I'm in game, everything is glitched except for the menus and GUI. You can't see a thing.

! C:\Users\Gaeius\Desktop\PRO64_95_2.zip: CRC failed in PRO64_95_2_Data\resources.assets.resS. The file is corrupt

! C:\Users\Gaeius\Desktop\PRO64_95_2.zip: CRC failed in PRO64_95_2_Data\sharedassets2.resource. The file is corrupt

Please help, I want to play this game. TY! :thanks:

Have you tried to completely delete all the previous verions you downloaded? Delete all of what you have, download one more time from here the version corresponding to your PC, might be an issue due to some overlays in the files ^^ let me know if the problem is still there