Guest JTACx13K

Guest JTACx13K

PRO Username: Kcoolz

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Usually when i log in it puts me in queue and i can play.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Reinstalled everything.

Description and Message

When i click log in, it says "Logging in" but then it disappears and i cant play? It wont let me hit login again and i cant play please help.

212063 PRO Username: Kcoolz

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Usually when i log in it puts me in queue and i can play.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Reinstalled everything.

Description and Message

When i click log in, it says "Logging in" but then it disappears and i cant play? It wont let me hit login again and i cant play please help.

Hi, this is called the "ghost queue." What's happening is that you've connected into the queue successfully, but the actual queue position window isn't showing up visually. You can either wait it out as though the queue window were there like normal (since the game will still let you in once the queue has passed), or you can relaunch client a few times in order to get the queue window to appear properly.

When that happen to me i just reopen the game and try again, then the queue appears, almost always in the second try... anyways, im waiting for third server's info... they locked the topic about it... and no one said nothing.

V2CiQvu.png?3

212094 When that happen to me i just reopen the game and try again, then the queue appears, almost always in the second try... anyways, im waiting for third server's info... they locked the topic about it... and no one said nothing.

You hit a latent queue which is invisible. It's still a queue after all, you'll login eventually so I advise to remain patient.

The so called 'ghost queue' is caused by an exceeded bandwidth. It's no bug at all. They server can't stand the lot of players.