How to train for Elite 4 Kanto?

Paxxie

Is the only real option to grind against Lvl40~ Pokemon in Victory Road? Also if so, why is this game scaled so horribly in terms of train-ability compared to levels? I really hope it isn't just for the money

Guest Verdy

i trained my rattata in cinnabar mansion to lv.80 easily, so you might want to consider leveling there if you dont like victory road.

seaform b4f is even better exp but i didn't want to bother going there with my rattata because he's likely not able to one shot :Frown:

Post in the appropriate sub-forum next time, such as General Support or General Game Talk.

Regarding the answer to your question, if you have earned enough sufficient amount of money during your journey, you could purchase cheap level 100s from players on the trade channel.

Purchasing membership would grant you 50%+ EXP and other benefits, or, as hard as it may sound, you could grind in victory road.

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

212235 Is the only real option to grind against Lvl40~ Pokemon in Victory Road? Also if so, why is this game scaled so horribly in terms of train-ability compared to levels? I really hope it isn't just for the money

212357 +1 also stuck on kanto elite four

As other users have said, grinding or buying Pokemon are your best options. It may not seem fun but grinding is part of an MMO. If you are struggling with the Kanto Elite 4 then I recommend following this guide: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=24239&p=143663#p143663

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

I will echo Verdy's suggestion, that Seafoam B4F is the very best for Kanto level grinding. If you can find the one particular island down there, there is a Healer right there on the island, so you can spend all your PPs and then heal up immediately and continue on. And you will build up a lot of PokeDollars quickly as well....