Establishing connection in my whole area

Rainbowenough

1. 1.

PRO Username: -

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Registered, activated my account, downloaded the game and ran it like any typical process.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have read the FAQ, checked the server statue, launched the game couple of times, used Run as administrator, re-downloaded it again.

Description and Message

So here is how it goes, my friends whom live close to my house are facing the same issue as to me. I live in Dubai UAE so goes to my friends, we couldn't start the game because whenever we input our data in the login screen and press login, the client freezes for like 30 seconds then gives away a "Cannot connect to the server" issue.

I followed every solution possible in this forum but still. I want to use VPN as a last resort..

Can it be an issue with my internet provider? even though VOIP isnt blocked and i can play any other online games totally fine with good MS.

212489 PRO Username: -

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Registered, activated my account, downloaded the game and ran it like any typical process.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have read the FAQ, checked the server statue, launched the game couple of times, used Run as administrator, re-downloaded it again.

Description and Message

So here is how it goes, my friends whom live close to my house are facing the same issue as to me. I live in Dubai UAE so goes to my friends, we couldn't start the game because whenever we input our data in the login screen and press login, the client freezes for like 30 seconds then gives away a "Cannot connect to the server" issue.

I followed every solution possible in this forum but still. I want to use VPN as a last resort..

Can it be an issue with my internet provider? even though VOIP isnt blocked and i can play any other online games totally fine with good MS.

Hi there, about the UAE, you can look in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35130&p=208964&hilit=solution#p208964