cant login

Userkayser

PRO Username: userkayser

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

1200 wait queue people 3 times when the queue reaches 1 closes and must start again in 1200, and sometimes have to close and open the client because when I connect does nothing stays the login bug

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

212566 PRO Username: userkayser

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

1200 wait queue people 3 times when the queue reaches 1 closes and must start again in 1200, and sometimes have to close and open the client because when I connect does nothing stays the login bug

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Sometimes the queue doesn't load you into the game if you're experiencing problems with your Internet stability. Also, the second part of your statement sounds like you're describing the "ghost queue," which refers to when you're in queue but the queue position window isn't showing up visually. Either way, as MegaFlygon suggested, just keep trying and you should be able to get in eventually. Sorry about the inconvenience and good luck!

hmm the same thing is going on with me I will just keep loggin in until it works

(I get through 1200 queue and it make me relog when I get to 1 -blue server

its been like 3 hours lol)

its no big deal just wanted to let ya no its also going on with me

and I have very fast internet and such

ty for your time -lazyspar7an

nXz6H5a.png

hey I got mine to work it was my password was incorrect even though I have only ever typed it one time and clicked remember on it

the password it auto put in was incorrect so be sure to delete what is typed in the password area and type in your correct password

it worked for me after that so now I will no longer allow it to remember it since it doesn't remember the correct one I would just hand type it every time just to be safe because it doesn't tell you your password is wrong until after the queue

:Cool: hope this helps -lazyspar7an

nXz6H5a.png