Tips for Sabrina?

Blackmalachite

213006 Yup, hadn't thought of the others haha. You can still catch a houndour if you like, but tbh gengar is all you need for e4, as long as its trained right, and high level

What's the recommended moveset + level for a Gengar E4 run?

Current Team on Pokemon Revolution: (I'm on Red Server!)

Fearow, Gengar, Magneton, Quagsire, Bronzong, Houndoom

Check out my music!

- https://www.facebook.com/BlackMalachite/

-

- https://blackmalachite.bandcamp.com/

213011 My moveset worked fine, and it was

Shadow ball

Psychic

Thunderbolt

Dark Pulse

I would say try to get it around lvl 85-90, ev trained

Cool; I currently have Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt. However, where can I get Dark Pulse and how do I get the Psychic TM guy to not push me away every time I try to talk to him?

Current Team on Pokemon Revolution: (I'm on Red Server!)

Fearow, Gengar, Magneton, Quagsire, Bronzong, Houndoom

Check out my music!

- https://www.facebook.com/BlackMalachite/

-

- https://blackmalachite.bandcamp.com/

Yup, hadn't thought of the others haha. You can still catch a houndour if you like, but tbh gengar is all you need for e4, as long as its trained right, and high level

Well i would prefer an Honchcrow over Houndour. They're pretty common with headbutt(everyday i'm getting at least 2~6) and they are quite op especially if you're lucky with stats/ability/nature. Still his team need a lot of work for Elite 4. Especially he could go for an Gyarados /pretty common> It's still early in the game and i think he should enjoy the game by playing a bit hardmode~~~enjoyable>>

213011 My moveset worked fine, and it was

Shadow ball

Psychic

Thunderbolt

Dark Pulse

I would say try to get it around lvl 85-90, ev trained

Cool; I currently have Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt. However, where can I get Dark Pulse and how do I get the Psychic TM guy to not push me away every time I try to talk to him?

Dark pulse gengar will learn by itself, not sure which level and too lazy to check :P Psychic, you need to beat sabrina, then the guy in the front will sell you one for 3k. Also, the guy who pushes you away will give you a free one after beating sabrina, and if you want to buy from him (which you shouldnt, since the guy in the gym sells em too), he'll sell you one for 10k without asking you.

Pg48gXi.png

Yup, hadn't thought of the others haha. You can still catch a houndour if you like, but tbh gengar is all you need for e4, as long as its trained right, and high level

Well i would prefer an Honchcrow over Houndour. They're pretty common with headbutt(everyday i'm getting at least 2~6) and they are quite op especially if you're lucky with stats/ability/nature. Still his team need a lot of work for Elite 4. Especially he could go for an Gyarados /pretty common> It's still early in the game and i think he should enjoy the game by playing a bit hardmode~~~enjoyable>>

And yea, your team does need a lot of work tbh. Honchkrow will really help you because it learns sucker punch, and can help you get rid of mewtwo (8th gym). Note that the mewtwo is psychic/steel, so gengar's shadow ball wont be enough to beat him.

Pg48gXi.png

bonsoir a tous moi aussi je galere pour l 'arene de safarnia jais comme equipe pikachu lev50 leviator lev51 dracafeu lev51 je sais je sais tygnon lev50 ronflex lev 52 la meilleur chose que jais reussir a faire sais aller juska alakasam il lui resté 20 pv a tout cassé jsuis degouté preske envie t 'arreté mais l ame d'un vrais maitre pokemon est de jamais abandonné et comprende sa defaite svp dit moi ce quille me manque ne me parlé pas svp de mon pokemon combat sais un vrais baracouda il a reussi a detruire hypno le premier pokemon de sabrina j accepte tout conseil merci pour votre aide

Guest Verdy

gengar, arbok, and primeape are all weak to psychic and zen-headbutt so you really need to level up your pokemons to 60s, like others have mentioned seaform b4f is good exp, i stayed there until lv.75 :Angel: