Battle PvP Queue

Olman

basically is a system to fight random people without the classic "Looking for battle lvl max" in the battle channel, the system would work in two tiers normal and ranked

Normal: the system will give you an average lvl of your team and you will matched with ppl with same or similar average lvl, the gap of the lowest pkmn lvl and rival highest lvl can't be huge

Ranked: when you reach lvl 100 you can participate in ranked matches, when you start you will have "X" rank points you will be matched with ppl with the same or similar rank of you, when you win a match you will gain "X" quantity of points if you lose you will lose the same points as the winner won, more rank points means more difficult matches / more skilled players, less rank points means EZ battles EZ life, when are not enough players from the pool the rank points difference between players can be considerable, so when a strong player get matched with a weak player in case of victory he will gain less of points but if he lose will drop more points.

Edit: I would like to see ranked and tournament matches using the standard Smogon's Rules More info : https://bigegaming.com/pokemon-oras-rules/ https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/tags/ou

I like the idea, although I think their should be three options, to add onto the recent edit you added.

For instance --- Normal, Ranked, and Ranked Smogon.

In this way, people could do Ranked with any team they want, and set their own rules, and then people that want to play by the official rules (Or whatever ruleset PRO ends up following) can use the third option, and points could still be split up, so that both ranked aren't tying together.

agree, before the battle they can set up options like clauses, rearrange, 1vs1, 3vs3, doubles or triples ( if this become a thing in PRO ) etc.

i like this idea, well thought out

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.