-->I Received EXP! Flypikachu's Training Service [All Regions]<--

Re: -->Flypikachu's CHEAP Training Service [All Regions]<--

<r><QUOTE author="Apocalypse"><s>

</s><POST content="230460"><s></s>230460<e></e></POST> Snip<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hello and thank you for taking interest in my training daycare! It's fine to request this many Pokemon to be ev trained, but please keep in mind that unless you get priority training for each, you'll have to wait for the 9 other Pokemon to be trained first.<br/>

<br/>

Status Update: As I have 14 Pokemon being trained at the moment, I will not be accepting anymore Pokemon until I am finished. I will either make another post or edit this one with another update saying when I am free to accept more Pokemon to be trained. Please understand that I am only one person and can only do so much in a day. :)</r>

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="13l4ck"><s>

</s><POST content="231368"><s></s>231368<e></e></POST> im online now, pm me when u finished my pkm <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

I will when they're finished. As stated earlier though, if you want me to get to them quicker then you should probably think about purchasing the priority training otherwise the ones that are currently on my priority list are the ones I'm training first as they have already paid me the money and keeping them waiting is a no no.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Flypikachu"><s>

</s><POST content="231425"><s></s>231425<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="13l4ck"><s>
</s><POST content="231368"><s></s>231368<e></e></POST> im online now, pm me when u finished my pkm <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

I will when they're finished. As stated earlier though, if you want me to get to them quicker then you should probably think about purchasing the priority training otherwise the ones that are currently on my priority list are the ones I'm training first as they have already paid me the money and keeping them waiting is a no no.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

u said u will finish them yesterday ?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="13l4ck"><s>

</s><POST content="231843"><s></s>231843<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Flypikachu"><s>
</s><POST content="231425"><s></s>231425<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="13l4ck"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

I will when they're finished. As stated earlier though, if you want me to get to them quicker then you should probably think about purchasing the priority training otherwise the ones that are currently on my priority list are the ones I'm training first as they have already paid me the money and keeping them waiting is a no no.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

u said u will finish them yesterday ?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

That was before people decided to get priority training. People who get priority training get their Pokemon trained before anyone who hasn't gotten it. Seems fair since they have paid extra to get their Pokemon done as quickly as I can finish them. It's the main reason why I probably shouldn't have listed a time. Keep in mind that I am only one person and there's only so much I can do to train up a Pokemon. RNG plays a little factor as well in terms of wild Pokemon which may cause me to train Pokemon a bit slower than I would like.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Flypikachu"><s>

</s><POST content="232467"><s></s>232467<e></e></POST> <br/>

That was before people decided to get priority training. People who get priority training get their Pokemon trained before anyone who hasn't gotten it. Seems fair since they have paid extra to get their Pokemon done as quickly as I can finish them. It's the main reason why I probably shouldn't have listed a time. Keep in mind that I am only one person and there's only so much I can do to train up a Pokemon. RNG plays a little factor as well in terms of wild Pokemon which may cause me to train Pokemon a bit slower than I would like.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

if u have a lot of pkm need train ev u can return my pkm to me:)</r>

234288 why u didnt return my pkm? are u a scammer?

Please do not spam my thread, if you have any concerns I would rather you PM me on the forums as it's much more convenient that way. You haven't even pmed me in game nor have we been on at the same time. In addition, your Gothita's EV training has been finished (and I have just updated the thread). There's honestly no way after spending over 100 hours in game and working on 14 Pokemon that I would scam anyone, please pm me in game when we're both online so that we can proceed with the trading instead of jumping to conclusions.

Thank you. Hope to see you in game!

234614 Please do not spam my thread, if you have any concerns I would rather you PM me on the forums as it's much more convenient that way. You haven't even pmed me in game nor have we been on at the same time. In addition, your Gothita's EV training has been finished (and I have just updated the thread). There's honestly no way after spending over 100 hours in game and working on 14 Pokemon that I would scam anyone, please pm me in game when we're both online so that we can proceed with the trading instead of jumping to conclusions.

Thank you. Hope to see you in game!

sr man, im waiting you for a week! i need my pkm for pvp! pls pm me in game when u online, tks!

Hello ... i like to train my poke to you ...

IGN: arthas10a

Timezone: i ussualy online all the time :Smile:

Pokemon Species: Gligar

Starting Level: 14

Finishing Level: 50

Ev training : [200Spd - 200 SpDEF - 110atk]

Moves wanted on Pokemon from level up (To keep or to learn): Acrobatic , Sword dance , Harden

Pm me if you can ... Thanks A Lot :Angel: :Angel: