Pokestop?

Flan25

I went to Johto around 1 month, when i come back to Kanto, i saw some pokestop at kanto. May i know what is this and when this pokestop get appear? When i speak to them, they say something and disappear and also give me something before they disappear. Will they respawn? as the items they gave me is free!! i want more :devil:

213329 I went to Johto around 1 month, when i come back to Kanto, i saw some pokestop at kanto. May i know what is this and when this pokestop get appear? When i speak to them, they say something and disappear and also give me something before they disappear. Will they respawn? as the items they gave me is free!! i want more :devil:

I believe these Pokestops are designed to assist new players. And yes, they give you free items and respawn around a day.

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

213329 I went to Johto around 1 month, when i come back to Kanto, i saw some pokestop at kanto. May i know what is this and when this pokestop get appear? When i speak to them, they say something and disappear and also give me something before they disappear. Will they respawn? as the items they gave me is free!! i want more :devil:

I believe these Pokestops are designed to assist new players. And yes, they give you free items and respawn everyday.

They respawn everyday? But i meet one pokestops two days ago at rock tunnel , today i pass through there, but i haven't saw him/her again... :Frown: