Wrong timing in experience gain event

Leaw

Hi everyone!

I've noticed that weird things happens when the pokemon gain xp winning a battle.

The xp calculation is made BEFORE all the battle animations and results are done.

I click on the attack move button, and instantly xp bar grows up. Then the pokemon hits, enemy life is decreased and level is increased.

This happen also if my pokemon has to learn new moves.

I hit the attack move button, and instantly the "learn new move" window is showed.

In the meantime under this window the battle is resolving :Crazy:

This is like a hack because i can know if, with that move, i win the battle, but it lose all the battle timeline sense :Shy:

Thanks!

PS: this game is awesome...thanks to all of you who made this possible!!! :Heart:

213530 Hi everyone!

I've noticed that weird things happens when the pokemon gain xp winning a battle.

The xp calculation is made BEFORE all the battle animations and results are done.

I click on the attack move button, and instantly xp bar grows up. Then the pokemon hits, enemy life is decreased and level is increased.

This happen also if my pokemon has to learn new moves.

I hit the attack move button, and instantly the "learn new move" window is showed.

In the meantime under this window the battle is resolving :Crazy:

This is like a hack because i can know if, with that move, i win the battle, but it lose all the battle timeline sense :Shy:

Thanks!

PS: this game is awesome...thanks to all of you who made this possible!!! :Heart:

this is known by staff, but its just a visual glitch :) thank you for reporting it tho.