Game crashes instantly

Juaro

213965 Yeah i had already tried that as well, didn't do anything.

Ok last hope before having to wait a fix from the devs, in this thread the user fixed the problem working on its antivirus, have you tried the same? Disabling it for PRO maybe

as bad as it may seem any other time, it at least gives me some clarity in this... i don't use an antivirus program, so no, that's not it.

Anyway thank you for dedicating a bit of your time to my problem, but it's probably time to wait for a fix by the devs.

Small update, the following steps have solved the problem for some others:

1. Redownload client and extract WITHOUT WinRAR and 7zip

2. Reboot computer

3. disable Anti-Virus

Ok last hope before having to wait a fix from the devs, in this thread the user fixed the problem working on its antivirus, have you tried the same? Disabling it for PRO maybe

as bad as it may seem any other time, it at least gives me some clarity in this... i don't use an antivirus program, so no, that's not it.

Anyway thank you for dedicating a bit of your time to my problem, but it's probably time to wait for a fix by the devs.

Small update, the following steps have solved the problem for some others:

1. Redownload client and extract WITHOUT WinRAR and 7zip

2. Reboot computer

3. disable Anti-Virus

how would i go about extracting something without winrar or 7zip?

214037 ow would i go about extracting something without winrar or 7zip?

Right click on the .zip file => extract

Found a quick video here, even though it's in german should be clear and easy enough click

yeahh... there's no option to do that when i right click the file.

216191 So i would like to point out, i've fixed the problem now, by applying the fix shane had considered for windows 10 for my windows 7.

So anyone having the same problems on win7, try this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14688

Good to hear this worked out for you. Enjoy the new client!

Locking thread.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.