Red not spawning

Mhikzu

PRO Username: Mhikzu

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Like one month ago or more i just lost the fight versus Red at Mt. Silver, he is still not spawning.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Almost everything. Someone said that a GM can fix it while i am online. So i just made this ticket.

Description and Message

Looking for help to respawn Red boss at top of Mt. Silver.

214009 PRO Username: Mhikzu

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Like one month ago or more i just lost the fight versus Red at Mt. Silver, he is still not spawning.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Almost everything. Someone said that a GM can fix it while i am online. So i just made this ticket.

Description and Message

Looking for help to respawn Red boss at top of Mt. Silver.

As Content Scripters don't generally visit the General Support section, I've moved your case here with the hope that they'll be able to assist you.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

217757 The problem is that the server crashed when i was fighting him like one month ago, now i got the requirement for the love island but still can't go to trainer valley

As Qhinn said, Red won't respawn. However, you just need to have battled Red as part of the Trainer's Valley requirements. Try taking the train from either the Saffron or Goldenrod Train Station - if you've battled Red and have the Love Island requirements met, you should be able to access the area now.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

They still don't let me go to the trainer valley. I think that this happen because when i was fighting red the server crashed, so it does not count as win or loss, it simply don't work. any idea how to fix this?