Game stops working as you open the game.

Jinseon

1. 1.

214842 This is for Windows 10, but some of it is relevant regardless of OS.

Could you try Steps 4, 6, and 7 from here?:

Could you open the folder and paste the log files in this thread? The error logs may give more information.

yo, what does the Direct File, Contain. sure, but I have to sleep now I have classes tomorrow, tnx for your time, I'll do it tomorrow and also what does cleaning the cache do so that PRO will work?.

Clearing your cache, generally speaking, usually does nothing for a specific program. It basically frees up HD space/memory which usually allows programs to run a lot better. If you have too many files in your cache it can significantly slow down your system and, depending on the program, cause crashes because there isn't enough free memory to use.

That file comes with all the version of DirectX needed to run PRO as well as any other program that utilizes DirectX. Your computer should already have it, but it's possibly out of date.

press windows button+R and type: "dxdiag" without the quotes.

After that go to the tab: "display"

in the square box "drivers" It should show you the "DDI version" or "feature levels" this is the DirectX version you have on your PC. Idk the requirements, but you can atleast check it and write down what you got.

After that you could try the following.. It seems that you only got 500MB ram left... Which is not much, this could also be a reason why it won't run. You can try closing everything you got and run Pokemon Revolution again and see how it goes.

EDIT:

Also usefull links:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16484 = Someone who has the same problem. It has a solution in it to force directx9 i think by creating a shortcut. Check it

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738 = Windows 10 crash help topic. Pretty usefull

The topic also says the following about specifications:

Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Graphics Card: DirectX9 or later with at least Pixel Shader 2.0 model support.

CPU: At least 1800 Mhz (single core). Tested on Intel Pentium 4.

RAM: 2GB+ machine is recommended even though PRO uses several times less. In rare case the game will take away 700MB RAM from your machine.

Display: Lowest resolution is 800x600 and highest is 5k (tested by Red).

2GB ram atleast and it will take away 700 MB RAM from your PC, rarely.. so idk about 500MB ram. also DirectX9 is the minimum one u should have atleast.

Hope this helps!

Hi, um, I was having the same problem so I change the configuration of the firewall of windows, put off the antivirus and change the compatibility mode to windows 7 (?) i don't know much about these thing, but now the game is working.. And when the game run, i just put on the antivirus again and no crash or anything appear ..

the only diference is that i have Windows 7 64 bit .. and that's all

I hope you can fix it c:

PD: If my english is weird, i'm sorry, it's not my mother-language :Smile:

EDIT: The game freeze in the loading screen after the queue thing... and when i tried to open it again, the crash thing appear AGAIN :Frown:

214895 press windows button+R and type: "dxdiag" without the quotes.

After that go to the tab: "display"

in the square box "drivers" It should show you the "DDI version" or "feature levels" this is the DirectX version you have on your PC. Idk the requirements, but you can atleast check it and write down what you got.

After that you could try the following.. It seems that you only got 500MB ram left... Which is not much, this could also be a reason why it won't run. You can try closing everything you got and run Pokemon Revolution again and see how it goes.

EDIT:

Also usefull links:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16484 = Someone who has the same problem. It has a solution in it to force directx9 i think by creating a shortcut. Check it

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738 = Windows 10 crash help topic. Pretty usefull

The topic also says the following about specifications:

Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Graphics Card: DirectX9 or later with at least Pixel Shader 2.0 model support.

CPU: At least 1800 Mhz (single core). Tested on Intel Pentium 4.

RAM: 2GB+ machine is recommended even though PRO uses several times less. In rare case the game will take away 700MB RAM from your machine.

Display: Lowest resolution is 800x600 and highest is 5k (tested by Red).

2GB ram atleast and it will take away 700 MB RAM from your PC, rarely.. so idk about 500MB ram. also DirectX9 is the minimum one u should have atleast.

Hope this helps!

here is the direct X 1892269b7c.png