some guys want to report me

Guest nctt3

1. 1.

Guest nctt3

PRO Username: nctt

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: 0

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

i tried to calm down them.but they want to report me

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have a Dragonair lv 40+ and have hiden ability so I sell it. then I tell them the price to them but so many people want it . I denied them but they said that they will report me if I not sell it .then I take some pics: https://prntscr.com/bvjtnu

https://prntscr.com/bvju4c

I need help now. I don't want to be ban.please help me

Description and Message

Lol don't worry I am pretty sure you won't be banned for this.

But maybe it's better to next time just set a minimum offer and sell it to the highest bidder at the end of the day or something. Cause it seems like you promised the guy the dratini for 200k. If that's not the case then don't sweat it. he's probably just butthurt for not getting it.

214422 no I don't .but I said to them when they pm me

that hataka boy do that every time i got a b.o 500k on my shroomish and asked me who is the b.o and when i told him he left , next he pm me i will just ignore him like that people need to be banned :Nervous:

Aymaneforum.png

Hmm, it does seem like you promised a price to different people and then sold it to someone else. I mean from the pics it seems like you asked all of them where they are like you were going to sell it lol. Don't know if that's enough to get you banned (even though fake selling is against the trade rules), but it seem like bad business.

If the pics are misleading excuse me, though. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Man u seem to be honest about it and it seems to me u just have been a bit confused.

As long as u didnt want to scam them i think u dont have to worry about it.

What i hate is that everyone expect every player to know how trade works. Its not like u have to do this or this and read rules before u can put pokes into the trade channel.

And especially if i read what 2 of them wrote it just makes me sick and i didnt want to go to trade chat. xd

90% in trade seems super selfish to me, its painful.^^

Really need that auction house, but they are already working on it. This might prevent ppl arguing....

Guest nctt3

thanks you so much

214437 Man u seem to be honest about it and it seems to me u just have been a bit confused.

As long as u didnt want to scam them i think u dont have to worry about it.

What i hate is that everyone expect every player to know how trade works. Its not like u have to do this or this and read rules before u can put pokes into the trade channel.

And especially if i read what 2 of them wrote it just makes me sick and i didnt want to go to trade chat. xd

90% in trade seems super selfish to me, its painful.^^

Really need that auction house, but they are already working on it. This might prevent ppl arguing....

thanks you so much.