Where do you catch goomy

Azulanhuntress

I wanted to know the location of goomy or is it a boss battle pokemon? I asked a player that was selling theirs but instead of answering me the told me 100k for it :confused: like i have that kind of ingame money :Cry: then closed the pm. seriously people what happen to friendly help in this game you ask a question in help your either ignored or some one says something very crude and mean to be funny. so please if you know could you tell me :thanks:

215208 I wanted to know the location of goomy or is it a boss battle pokemon? I asked a player that was selling theirs but instead of answering me the told me 100k for it :confused: like i have that kind of ingame money :Cry: then closed the pm. seriously people what happen to friendly help in this game you ask a question in help your either ignored or some one says something very crude and mean to be funny. so please if you know could you tell me :thanks:

It in Dragon Den at Johto. For further case in the future, you can look in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=17244