Game aspects

Reonpg

At first seeing Red and Ash and everyone else seemed fun but more and more It's starting to become a bit dull, I don't see that big of a plot.

In the Silph's Company Red/Blue?/Sabrina/Drake etc.. were there but Red decided to take on Jackson and leave Giovanni to someone else (in the original game Red is the one to take down Giovanni so it would make sense for me to be the one taking on Jackson) and then "Blue?" tried to test me instead of helping me against Giovanni which I get it, it's from the original game but since you guys are spicing it a bit why not make it better and make him help the player instead of being useless and yes he took out my team, I'm experienced in pokemon games and I have a lvl 50/60 team in this situation and I lost because Pikachu gets one shot from everything and Roselia isn't too strong either still haven't evolved neither of them "yet" and I don't have a sixth member but c'mon I trained my team to that level to still get destroyed anyways I wouldn't call this game challenging I would just call it unbalanced, and I did think of training my team MORE to idk level 60 and catch a sixth one but then I remember oh yeah they don't want to give me FLY anytime soon and there's no EXP Share so if I want a new team member I must train him on the first routes and basically feel no sense of progression since I started the game.

Not to mention when I try to enter a house in lavender that makes weird noises my character says it's better to stay out or when I go to the daycare he says a bunch of things or that time in the safari zone where he says he prefers checking the beach... Umm who is he to make the decision? Characters in pokemon were always silent because they are the player, they don't make decisions by themselves we go where we want and where we feel happy to go, why not just Lock the daycare center's door instead of making my character speak and break the immersion?

Out of all the pokemon online games I know this one is the one with the most potential but as Kanto is at the moment it's a bit of a waste sorry to say, I like the game I really do.

And I know its a "MMO" but unlike other MMOs in this one It's like I'm training hundredths of characters (pokemon) which is really bothersome.

You don't really seem like you can handle the grind if this is bugging you so much. Its a MMO, if its not hard then its not fun or challenging. Think about the reasons why we don't get exp share or fly in a MMO before you post about it, and you're barely through the first region bud, it kinda gets better. Enjoy the early game its child's play. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

215494 You don't really seem like you can handle the grind if this is bugging you so much. Its a MMO, if its not hard then its not fun or challenging. Think about the reasons why we don't get exp share or fly in a MMO before you post about it, and you're barely through the first region bud, it kinda gets better. Enjoy the early game its child's play. :devil: :devil: :devil:

I can handle Grind I've been played MMORPGs since I was 10 or 12, I'm 18 now.

I guess I was just expecting something else of a Pokemon game but I guess you are right, my recent losses put me down a bit whenever I think my team is high level enough I get beat by someone in the story but I'll train more and more to beat the game.

One think I still think they should remove is making my character talk and make his decisions, he is supposed to be me something else should be stopping me from going to a place not my character's opinion. So it's okay to make a mission for a Thief but it's not okay to enter the daycare center (I know the daycare center isn't a thing but instead of making my character talk his opinion about it just lock the doors like I already said).

Okay a lot of WoT as normal thing I read everyday. Let's start!

215223 At first seeing Red and Ash and everyone else seemed fun but more and more It's starting to become a bit dull, I don't see that big of a plot.

In the Silph's Company Red/Blue?/Sabrina/Drake etc.. were there but Red decided to take on Jackson and leave Giovanni to someone else (in the original game Red is the one to take down Giovanni so it would make sense for me to be the one taking on Jackson) and then "Blue?" tried to test me instead of helping me against Giovanni which I get it, it's from the original game but since you guys are spicing it a bit why not make it better and make him help the player instead of being useless and yes he took out my team,

The goal of PRO is to overlap a balance between the features of the main-series Pokémon games, and translating it well to an MMO environment. It strives to maintain the beloved features of the handheld games, while also making changes that are needed to acclimate to the continuity and player-interaction balance that is only healthy for an MMO environment. It also includes to the dimension combine between manga/anime/original game.... all thing together

Information about manga: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_manga

Adding to more story and custom, in Silph Co, it make players as the Hero and you are the guys who help these past Hero to make the main story of yours. As a result, Red/Blue and some other famous NPCs beat around the place, and leave you to beat Giovanni (who beat him will become the savior). You don't want to be hero in here? You want Red do it for you? ............... About Blue, he is annoy, of course he is rival of Red and he always try to beat Red if he meet. So, as the story of PRO (players is main character), he look you similar as Red and he don't want you to become the hero (why should he want it if he can be hero?) Hence, he need test your skills, and if even you cannot beat him... okay don't go further (because he weaker than Giovanni). Off-side thing, beat him help you got money and exp, so why not want beat him? And if he took out your team... okay you not good for giovanni indeed. Additionally, you don't know that these NPC already help you out? They beat the high floor already and leave you some Rocket grunt as it your parts. Careful read the dialog of these NPCs, and you will see they said that they clear the floor help you already. I will recalled to the original game where there a lot of rocket grunt in Silph in original game rather than in PRO. So you should thanks to them for help you out a bit. In fact, they are the "old hero" in PRO, and you are the "new hero". Hero not complain indeed.

215223I'm experienced in pokemon games and I have a lvl 50/60 team in this situation and I lost because Pikachu gets one shot from everything and Roselia isn't too strong either still haven't evolved neither of them "yet" and I don't have a sixth member but c'mon I trained my team to that level to still get destroyed anyways I wouldn't call this game challenging I would just call it unbalanced, and I did think of training my team MORE to idk level 60 and catch a sixth one but then I remember oh yeah they don't want to give me FLY anytime soon and there's no EXP Share so if I want a new team member I must train him on the first routes and basically feel no sense of progression since I started the game.

The point you said is about the handheld game, which is make for single players only, not multiple players game. About PRO (MMO type), It strives to maintain the beloved features of the handheld games, while also making changes that are needed to acclimate to the continuity and player-interaction balance that is only healthy for an MMO environment. Thus, it change the way you do and you train. If you copies all thing you do in handheld to PRO play style, I will said you fail since the beginning. About fly, you can using subway, it still similar thing. More information in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1452. And about EXP Share, it disable as will make game easy, some information here https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/are-you-using-the-exp-share-item-in-pokemon-x-or-y.453443419/ , https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/792672-pokemon-alpha-sapphire/70760023 , https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68997204 According to voting in GameFaq (2014), there are 436 people believe that exp share is very overpowered, while only 408 people said no, and 87 people no opinion. About trainning new team, why you should train in the first route, I will recommend you look the forum and ask other players for how they train pokemon. Also in PRO, we have Daycare run by players, so it can cover almost thing. Again, PRO is MMO type, it encourage hardcore and interaction between players, not the handheld where you play alone.

215223Not to mention when I try to enter a house in lavender that makes weird noises my character says it's better to stay out or when I go to the daycare he says a bunch of things or that time in the safari zone where he says he prefers checking the beach... Umm who is he to make the decision? Characters in pokemon were always silent because they are the player, they don't make decisions by themselves we go where we want and where we feel happy to go, why not just Lock the daycare center's door instead of making my character speak and break the immersion?

About lavender, it is base on the story in orginal game as well as series manga. More information about story https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lavender_Town , https://kotaku.com/pokemons-creepy-lavender-town-myth-explained-1651851621

About your last thing, it just the thing make more interaction, you want your character in game always silent.... Oh okay, you got the different view of mine.... One more thing, PRO try to find the different way to block you (for follow story), rather than only block you by "door locked" ....

215223Out of all the pokemon online games I know this one is the one with the most potential but as Kanto is at the moment it's a bit of a waste sorry to say, I like the game I really do.

And I know its a "MMO" but unlike other MMOs in this one It's like I'm training hundredths of characters (pokemon) which is really bothersome.

You will need more passion then, PRO is made by fan base who loves to the Pokemon. In fact, it is special, we keep the legend and humor of original Pokemon words, but we also trying to imroving and bring the new thing. Pro is dream from the child, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks for your comment,

https://pokemonrevolution.net/Game.php

215711 Okay a lot of WoT as normal thing I read everyday. Let's start!

215223 At first seeing Red and Ash and everyone else seemed fun but more and more It's starting to become a bit dull, I don't see that big of a plot.

In the Silph's Company Red/Blue?/Sabrina/Drake etc.. were there but Red decided to take on Jackson and leave Giovanni to someone else (in the original game Red is the one to take down Giovanni so it would make sense for me to be the one taking on Jackson) and then "Blue?" tried to test me instead of helping me against Giovanni which I get it, it's from the original game but since you guys are spicing it a bit why not make it better and make him help the player instead of being useless and yes he took out my team,

The goal of PRO is to overlap a balance between the features of the main-series Pokémon games, and translating it well to an MMO environment. It strives to maintain the beloved features of the handheld games, while also making changes that are needed to acclimate to the continuity and player-interaction balance that is only healthy for an MMO environment. It also includes to the dimension combine between manga/anime/original game.... all thing together

Information about manga: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_manga

Adding to more story and custom, in Silph Co, it make players as the Hero and you are the guys who help these past Hero to make the main story of yours. As a result, Red/Blue and some other famous NPCs beat around the place, and leave you to beat Giovanni (who beat him will become the savior). You don't want to be hero in here? You want Red do it for you? ............... About Blue, he is annoy, of course he is rival of Red and he always try to beat Red if he meet. So, as the story of PRO (players is main character), he look you similar as Red and he don't want you to become the hero (why should he want it if he can be hero?) Hence, he need test your skills, and if even you cannot beat him... okay don't go further (because he weaker than Giovanni). Off-side thing, beat him help you got money and exp, so why not want beat him? And if he took out your team... okay you not good for giovanni indeed. Additionally, you don't know that these NPC already help you out? They beat the high floor already and leave you some Rocket grunt as it your parts. Careful read the dialog of these NPCs, and you will see they said that they clear the floor help you already. I will recalled to the original game where there a lot of rocket grunt in Silph in original game rather than in PRO. So you should thanks to them for help you out a bit. In fact, they are the "old hero" in PRO, and you are the "new hero". Hero not complain indeed.

215223I'm experienced in pokemon games and I have a lvl 50/60 team in this situation and I lost because Pikachu gets one shot from everything and Roselia isn't too strong either still haven't evolved neither of them "yet" and I don't have a sixth member but c'mon I trained my team to that level to still get destroyed anyways I wouldn't call this game challenging I would just call it unbalanced, and I did think of training my team MORE to idk level 60 and catch a sixth one but then I remember oh yeah they don't want to give me FLY anytime soon and there's no EXP Share so if I want a new team member I must train him on the first routes and basically feel no sense of progression since I started the game.

The point you said is about the handheld game, which is make for single players only, not multiple players game. About PRO (MMO type), It strives to maintain the beloved features of the handheld games, while also making changes that are needed to acclimate to the continuity and player-interaction balance that is only healthy for an MMO environment. Thus, it change the way you do and you train. If you copies all thing you do in handheld to PRO play style, I will said you fail since the beginning. About fly, you can using subway, it still similar thing. More information in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1452. And about EXP Share, it disable as will make game easy, some information here https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/are-you-using-the-exp-share-item-in-pokemon-x-or-y.453443419/ , https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/792672-pokemon-alpha-sapphire/70760023 , https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68997204 According to voting in GameFaq (2014), there are 436 people believe that exp share is very overpowered, while only 408 people said no, and 87 people no opinion. About trainning new team, why you should train in the first route, I will recommend you look the forum and ask other players for how they train pokemon. Also in PRO, we have Daycare run by players, so it can cover almost thing. Again, PRO is MMO type, it encourage hardcore and interaction between players, not the handheld where you play alone.

215223Not to mention when I try to enter a house in lavender that makes weird noises my character says it's better to stay out or when I go to the daycare he says a bunch of things or that time in the safari zone where he says he prefers checking the beach... Umm who is he to make the decision? Characters in pokemon were always silent because they are the player, they don't make decisions by themselves we go where we want and where we feel happy to go, why not just Lock the daycare center's door instead of making my character speak and break the immersion?

About lavender, it is base on the story in orginal game as well as series manga. More information about story https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lavender_Town , https://kotaku.com/pokemons-creepy-lavender-town-myth-explained-1651851621

About your last thing, it just the thing make more interaction, you want your character in game always silent.... Oh okay, you got the different view of mine.... One more thing, PRO try to find the different way to block you (for follow story), rather than only block you by "door locked" ....

215223Out of all the pokemon online games I know this one is the one with the most potential but as Kanto is at the moment it's a bit of a waste sorry to say, I like the game I really do.

You will need more passion then, PRO is made by fan base who loves to the Pokemon. In fact, it is special, we keep the legend and humor of original Pokemon words, but we also trying to imroving and bring the new thing. Pro is dream from the child, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks for your comment,

https://pokemonrevolution.net/Game.php

I lost to Blue and I still was the one to beat Giovanni so that's a thing also I wanted to go to the Safari zone and my character didn't like I get it's for plot's sake but he is me and I want to go there why can't I?

And what I'm going to say now isn't for you it's just a addition to what I said about Fly, you know MMORPGs have Home Return stones and teleporters and stuff, not having fly doesn't make it challenging because there's nothing challenging about going on my bike around cities to get to certain points it's just time consuming.

I lost to Blue and I still was the one to beat Giovanni so that's a thing also I wanted to go to the Safari zone and my character didn't like I get it's for plot's sake but he is me and I want to go there why can't I?

And what I'm going to say now isn't for you it's just a addition to what I said about Fly, you know MMORPGs have Home Return stones and teleporters and stuff, not having fly doesn't make it challenging because there's nothing challenging about going on my bike around cities to get to certain points it's just time consuming.

Let me clarify information

The reason why you cannot go Safari Zone before talk Victor is "the story process". Simple if saying as your point, instead do it as PRO, we simply do Door Locked, and then you still must be talk to Victor before can unlock Safari. It is really not the different indeed. Still not got point why you bother about it... It is about the story line, and it make people follow the right way.

Fly not implemented outside, however we have subway system. You can search in forum about it as it help you moving between city to city, region to region with a fee cost. So it is really not a matter as it not the big different to fly right?

Let me clarify information

The reason why you cannot go Safari Zone before talk Victor is "the story process". Simple if saying as your point, instead do it as PRO, we simply do Door Locked, and then you still must be talk to Victor before can unlock Safari. It is really not the different indeed. Still not got point why you bother about it... It is about the story line, and it make people follow the right way.

Fly not implemented outside, however we have subway system. You can search in forum about it as it help you moving between city to city, region to region with a fee cost. So it is really not a matter as it not the big different to fly right?

I already gone through the Safari part and I get it's for plot's sake but I think it should be done differently not saying to door lock everything just saying make something different, if i want to go to the daycare who is my character to decide it's not a good choice, I thought I was my character and I want to go there, my character moves where I want and says what I want in chat and battles who I want in pvp but I can't make the decision of going somewhere I want, that's where I see the problem.

It's not a big problem it's not game breaking it just breaks some of the immersion Nintendo always put in their games.