Second Map, not complete yet.

Merqway

Here are some things I found

https://i.prntscr.com/b1e7a1a5b83b43bbabba5892541aea9e.png

Red: you missed the water border tile that connects water with the land.

Green: You didn't uses the edges of the paths and only used the middle which makes it look rough.

Blue: Wrong border tiles

Purple: you have a alot of exits that go in many directions, usually stick to fewest as possible because if not players will be confused

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

216201 Here are some things I found

https://i.prntscr.com/b1e7a1a5b83b43bbabba5892541aea9e.png

Red: you missed the water border tile that connects water with the land.

Green: You didn't uses the edges of the paths and only used the middle which makes it look rough.

Blue: Wrong border tiles

Purple: you have a alot of exits that go in many directions, usually stick to fewest as possible because if not players will be confused

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it, the many directions, i have 2 directions to go to.. the left + right side as i said is not complete yet, there should be no way to cross there. so just 2 exits, top + bottom. Other than that, i see what you ment with the Red and Green one, and blue aswell. Will note for next time, there's also a slight bug, i should say, the tiles are so close to eachother i can't use some of them, is this fixable?

forum_signatures_anime_i5.png

Here it what i mean, the Tiles go into other tiles, so the bottom shadow for instance goes into the Orange ones, and the Right side of the bush goes into the --> Grass tiles. and i can't seem to change the tile settings.

test.png

forum_signatures_anime_i5.png

To give you a fix for this problem, it'd be important to know what Map Editor you're using.

The tiles that you've used for your map are optimized for usage with 'Tiled'.

However, for any Editor there's options to change the Tile Size. In case you are using Tiled already, you can change it by creating a new map.

This is where you can do it:

newmap.png

As I said, any other Editor should provide similar options. The appropriate tile size for the Tileset you're using would be 32x32 pixels.

SfJpgwF.png