Hardcore PvP server

Luxbellum

I love the aggressive games where people can gank you if you're noob or you can gank noobies, and if PK is done, items or money or even Pokemon can be stolen.

Advice: This is a proposal for those who like it rough gaming, just a server proposal. If you don't like it you just don't play on that server and stay on the princessical and peaceful server

In this mode, you just click on somebody's character and battle starts. This is a risk because you probably clicked on someone's better than you, and to prevent someone going overpower and dooming the whole server beyond her/his Dominion some penalties or daily frag limit could be added.

Just that, I would like a server with so much adrenaline.

This is pokemon. A game for made for children. Despite like 70% of this server being adults.

"hardcore pvp" and a children's game should never be mentioned together, so no. This would ruin the game for many new players.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

Nah, not ganna happen. Even if you put it on a new server. It will die quickly due to abusing troll even tho its fill with players who arent nub. They will get bored easily and frustrated. And pokemon is always PG, its not some GTA and Mafia kind of game.

This isn't RuneScape nor any other game with rough PKing as Pokemon doesn't swerve around that as gameplay. Even in games with features such as like RuneScape (aka Wilderness) got removed due to abuse and unfair situations. There's also the fact that Shane probably wouldn't not favor this as this isn't the direction he possibly planned. Though I dunno, maybe you can persuade him.