Greetings from Karry !

Welcome to the game! I also haven't played XY through fully, so no worries. :Crazy:

You sound like a pretty seasoned player already, but here's a great guide on money-making if you're looking for some extra tips on earning/farming money, by the way. Hope that helps you out!

Enjoy your PRO experience!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay,

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

216991 Hey there! I assume you've bought membership already?? Thanks for supporting this great game. :)

Sure did! i bought 1 for myself and sold 4 of them in-game along with a few pickaxes, costumes and mounts! (Not gonna mention how much i spent yet, lmao :) great game indeed :)

217134 Welcome to the game! I also haven't played XY through fully, so no worries. :Crazy:

You sound like a pretty seasoned player already, but here's a great guide on money-making if you're looking for some extra tips on earning/farming money, by the way. Hope that helps you out!

Yeah, i pretty much just rushed through the game, thanks for the guide!

Sadly i just had my first unpleasant experience with the community, asking in all chat where to go/how to unlock the teleporter system in hoenn then being insulted over All chat saying i'm "obviously not in hoenn if i didnt get it yet", that im obviously stupid and don't make any sense.... but not a single answer... ugh this is so frustrating...I hate people like that. totally do. as of now well.... still looking how to get the teleporters because the All chat is useless with those "kids" insulting you all around the place without reason -__- :banned: :banned:

216991 Hey there! I assume you've bought membership already?? Thanks for supporting this great game. :)

Sure did! i bought 1 for myself and sold 4 of them in-game along with a few pickaxes, costumes and mounts! (Not gonna mention how much i spent yet, lmao :) great game indeed :)

217134 Welcome to the game! I also haven't played XY through fully, so no worries. :Crazy:

Yeah, i pretty much just rushed through the game, thanks for the guide!

Sadly i just had my first unpleasant experience with the community, asking in all chat where to go/how to unlock the teleporter system in hoenn then being insulted over All chat saying i'm "obviously not in hoenn if i didnt get it yet", that im obviously stupid and don't make any sense.... but not a single answer... ugh this is so frustrating...I hate people like that. totally do. as of now well.... still looking how to get the teleporters because the All chat is useless with those "kids" insulting you all around the place without reason -__- :banned: :banned:

Hey, I'm sorry you've had an unpleasant experience with the community. As per the rules of this game, harassment and being foul towards other community members is not tolerated, so if you've got any screenshots of the incident please feel free to upload them over to the Red Server Report Center. You should feel comfortable to chat in-game without having to worry about being insulted, and I'm sorry you had a bad experience with this.

In the future, I'd also like to suggest asking questions about the game in Help Chat instead. Help Chat is designed specifically to help players who have questions about the story, and you're more likely to receive a relevant answer there. :)

Here's a video guide on what you need to do in order to unlock the Hoenn teleporter system. I hope that helps!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Sheesh! I'm sorry you had an unpleasant experience. Like Pixiu said, come to help chat. You'll normally find me there rapidly answering all questions players need help with. I've probably explained how to get a bike 5000 times. :) You can also add me in game with /friend soulvaki in the chat and pm me any time. :)

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]