Box system

Meltpro

Hello dead pro team,

First I've been using the new box system quite a bit and I like it alot!

That said I've found out some bugs listed:

- name classification seems to be broken.

- when I use the level classification things gets messed up and if I try to pickup some pokemon it's another one that I get ( I know it's not very specific but I believe the whole lv classification level is messed up for everyone and it's easy to reproduce and understand )

- when you search for a pokemon it shows in the box the one you have on yourself as well as in the box. This might be intented but seems confusing, as you see the same pokemon duplicated ( in your team and the box )

- This might be considered as suggestion in which case I can make another thread there, but I think it would be nice if the search system used partial dynamic search just like the dex ( regexp would be amazing ). As for now it is impossible to search things like Mr. Mime or Nidoran F because they use space and period. Also suggesting a search by dex number, this would help alot for dex service. I believe/hope this would not be very hard to implement.

#1 Dex Service dealer! (Yellow Server)

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a dex service sale :D

Currently have: 485 caught Pokedex data.

Check out my Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=164&t=37613

217014 Hello dead pro team,

- when I use the level classification things gets messed up and if I try to pickup some pokemon it's another one that I get ( I know it's not very specific but I believe the whole lv classification level is messed up for everyone and it's easy to reproduce and understand )

- when you search for a pokemon it shows in the box the one you have on yourself as well as in the box. This might be intented but seems confusing, as you see the same pokemon duplicated ( in your team and the box )

- This might be considered as suggestion in which case I can make another thread there, but I think it would be nice if the search system used partial dynamic search just like the dex ( regexp would be amazing ). As for now it is impossible to search things like Mr. Mime or Nidoran F because they use space and period. Also suggesting a search by dex number, this would help alot for dex service. I believe/hope this would not be very hard to implement.

Hello, I have moved your topic to General Bugs as it is better suited here.

Would you mind screenshotting and showing some of the issues you are having, so the relevant staff can help further.

217014 Hello dead pro team,

I remember shortly after the new client was out and yellow was open, Shane had instructed us once again to download a new client because he fixed some pc storage bugs, i am not sure if it was about what you're referring to, but just asking, did you re-download the client again?

@Daeon, love that shiny gardevoir man x_x

I shall not fear no man but GOD

тнσυgн ι wαlк тнrσυgн тнe ναlleу σƒ deαтн

჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ I s h e d s o m a n y t e a r s

Please God walk with me

ZnfSZQD.png

Would you mind screenshotting and showing some of the issues you are having, so the relevant staff can help further.

1 - Name classification is broken

My first box by level nErCCVW.png

my second box by level orqrdrX.png

it seems that it is classified by default then per name inside each box, instead of by name and then per box.

Trying to pick up pokemon just leaves a frozen frame of them on screen removed screenshot, that's fixed with the new download.

2- Level classification gets messes up

box 4 per level FjOVRdn.png

box 5 per level PZde7UD.png

Seems to be per level inside boxes again and not as a whole.

Removed the second part ( fixed with the last download ).

3- Searching per name shows poke you have on yourself as well as in the box.

You can see my abra lv 58 first in my last appearing in my box, if I try to select the abra in the box it would select the one on my list.

38ZofEi.png

4- Just try having a Mr. Mime and Nidoran F or Nidoran M in your box and search it with the text box, youl will realise it is impossible, as the box only select exact match. Would be nice to have partial/regexp match.

5- Dex number classification please <3 ?

Hopefully it helps, and good luck with all that, cheers.

Edit: I happend to had missed a download somehow, edited after I had installed the last version.

Check out my Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=164&t=37613

I remember shortly after the new client was out and yellow was open, Shane had instructed us once again to download a new client because he fixed some pc storage bugs, i am not sure if it was about what you're referring to, but just asking, did you re-download the client again?

@Daeon, love that shiny gardevoir man x_x

I never knew there was another version, I will re-download thanks.

Edit: download fixed some issues, I edited my 2nd post