Issues finding H.A. Skrelp: Adaptability.

Sk8trgod618

A few friends and I have been hunting for H.A. Skrelp for weeks. All together, we've caught something like 110 or more Skrelp. Out of all of them, not a single one had the Hidden Ability "Adaptability". It's always poison touch or poison point.

I'm wondering if anyone has caught one recently. I've invested 40+ hours into hunting h.a. skrelp and haven't seen a single one.

Should I give up? I don't know what to do. Am I wasting my time trying to find something that isn't available?

217034 A few friends and I have been hunting for H.A. Skrelp for weeks. All together, we've caught something like 110 or more Skrelp. Out of all of them, not a single one had the Hidden Ability "Adaptability". It's always poison touch or poison point.

I'm wondering if anyone has caught one recently. I've invested 40+ hours into hunting h.a. skrelp and haven't seen a single one.

Should I give up? I don't know what to do. Am I wasting my time trying to find something that isn't available?

PRO is a MMO, things are not supposed to be achieved/received easily.

Just keep farming, those are rare after all, which means encountering Skrelp with hidden ability is even more rare.

~ Moved to proper forum ~

I want someone to test to see if it's actually possible to find a Skrelp with Adaptability. It's been a month. I hunt nearly every day for 2+ hours. I know it's an mmo. I have 800 hours played. I don't appreciate always getting the same "It's an MMO" response when ever I voice my opinion, complain, or ask questions about Extremely Rare Pokemon.

Me and several other players have a complaint about H.A. Skrelp and we're being ignored. We feel that the 1 in 20 h.a. chance is not in effect. To us, it seems like 1 in 100 for h.a. chance.

I understand you all may be busy with things that are more important than helping a few players who have been chasing a carrot on a stick for a month.

I just feel like I've been abandoned in the darkness. I'll go hunt Skrelp now for like the 200th time, all alone, for a few hours. I doubt i'll see any skrelp, let alone a H.A. One.

Edit: Also I must add that I don't believe spending 40+ hours continuously spamming encounters catching 30 skrelp and seeing no H.A. is "easy".

I work as hard as, if not harder than most players in PRO. I just seem to be one of the Unluckiest of the bunch when it comes to hunting.

I'm positive that if I dedicated the next 150 hours of my free time to Strictly Hunting Skrelp, I'd catch less than 75 Skrelp and not ONE of them would even have H.A.

We think something is wrong.

217045 I want someone to test to see if it's actually possible to find a Skrelp with Adaptability. It's been a month. I hunt nearly every day for 2+ hours. I know it's an mmo. I have 800 hours played. I don't appreciate always getting the same "It's an MMO" response when ever I voice my opinion, complain, or ask questions about Extremely Rare Pokemon.

Me and several other players have a complaint about H.A. Skrelp and we're being ignored. We feel that the 1 in 20 h.a. chance is not in effect. To us, it seems like 1 in 100 for h.a. chance.

I understand you all may be busy with things that are more important than helping a few players who have been chasing a carrot on a stick for a month.

I just feel like I've been abandoned in the darkness. I'll go hunt Skrelp now for like the 200th time, all alone, for a few hours. I doubt i'll see any skrelp, let alone a H.A. One.

Edit: Also I must add that I don't believe spending 40+ hours continuously spamming encounters catching 30 skrelp and seeing no H.A. is "easy".

I work as hard as, if not harder than most players in PRO. I just seem to be one of the Unluckiest of the bunch when it comes to hunting.

I'm positive that if I dedicated the next 150 hours of my free time to Strictly Hunting Skrelp, I'd catch less than 75 Skrelp and not ONE of them would even have H.A.

We think something is wrong.

I would suggest you post in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=33395