Job System

Aokiri

Hey, what about a Job System? It's hard to me explain it, 'cause I don't know how to speak english at all, but...

A Job system in pokemon can be like, for example:

First, you select your pokejob (example: pokemaniac, fisher, gym assistant, etc)

In a week, you can have 1-2 days to do your job (pokemaniac = catch rare pokemons on the área (those who have the pink ?) and everytime you get one, you got an ammount of money (example, a pokemaniac catch 1 Abra at X area (rare pokemon on that area) and get, idk, ¿$5,000 pd?)

Sorry if I cannot get explained at all...

Waiting for replies. :confused:

217153 Hey, what about a Job System? It's hard to me explain it, 'cause I don't know how to speak english at all, but...

First, you select your pokejob (example: pokemaniac, fisher, gym assistant, etc)

In a week, you can have 1-2 days to do your job (pokemaniac = catch rare pokemons on the área (those who have the pink ?) and everytime you get one, you got an ammount of money (example, a pokemaniac catch 1 Abra at X area (rare pokemon on that area) and get, idk, ¿$5,000 pd?)

From what you said, it simple as quest system. And PRO already have a lot of it such as Celedon daily quest, Doctor symstem, etc.

The pink ? means that's a poke catchable for membership user as far as i know. As windypuff said, the quests already do what you're proposing, you may want to elaborate more so it offers advantages over the quest system

There is already multiple quest NPCs ingame. And more to come. However, things that you suggested may refer to guild system, where it uses job request, not sure. Regardless, you suggestion needs more details so that we can give the best answer possible

217153 Hey, what about a Job System? It's hard to me explain it, 'cause I don't know how to speak english at all, but...

217350 There is already multiple quest NPCs ingame. And more to come. However, things that you suggested may refer to guild system, where it uses job request, not sure. Regardless, you suggestion needs more details so that we can give the best answer possible

As Pengin said, if you don't contribution and explain more about your suggestion. It will be close soon. Thanks.

The Job System isn't like NPC missions. It's more like a MMORPG jobs to collect items or money and more amusing.

For example, if I got pokemaniac's job, to complete it, I need go in many locations to get the pokemons that my job requires.

On hiker's job, for example... get, idk, a rock-type team and explore some caves and mountains...

NPC missions are more like a request. Jobs are like a true job.

218869 The Job System isn't like NPC missions. It's more like a MMORPG jobs to collect items or money and more amusing.

For example, if I got pokemaniac's job, to complete it, I need go in many locations to get the pokemons that my job requires.

On hiker's job, for example... get, idk, a rock-type team and explore some caves and mountains...

NPC missions are more like a request. Jobs are like a true job.

But, how it make the different thing? The critical thing make it separate them? How it important? More specific example and detail to ideal and how it implement will help you support to idea...

maybe he talking about "job" as character specialty?? i think what he meant is like,

pokemaniac = higher chance of finding rare pokemons or pokemon holding item

pokemon ranger = high chance of catching pokemon

pokemon fisher = increase chance of fishing rare pokemon

and etc....

i don't know, maybe that is what he is saying?? :Question:

311144_trainercard-Emonission.png