Job System

Aokiri

It's hard to me get explained well... sorry. :Angry:

Google Translator:

Unlike missions that ask the npc's, in this case, the work is not a request to perform a specific action, but to make a specific job which gives you a profit as long as the work force. For example, as you said "emonission" can be an advantage that through the work while it is successfully performed. That may increase, somehow, the "market" pokémon. There may be, for example, pharmacists can create Iron, PP Up and so things change berries, for example, and this gives them a benefit one way or another (obviously, I say this in a random manner, as I do not want to ask something that causes an imbalance in the game).

The difference between the missions and work completely would be something similar to what a MMORPG either: in a MMORPG might well ask a mission NPC (it is most common), but also work, for example, fisherman, farmer, lumberjack and so on ... so that this is one of the only ways to get a specific object in the game and, say, take the chance that something will "collect" with effort. In the case of Pokemaniacs money each you exit X pokemon and features or have, a fisherman would collect would be something like (it is open to the imagination in this case in order not to encourage the unequal or unbalanced topic)

Sorry this was written by the Google Translator.

Personally, I don't like the idea, the game. So far, has kept the Pokemon experience as vanilla as possible, while adding in extra things to give it that MMO feel.

We already have skills such as excavation (Equivalent to taking a profession in other MMOs) and I'm sure there is more to be added.

Adding a job system doesn't fit with the game style, rather than making this an MMO it turns it into more of a real world economy simulator, just like those game modes of sandbox games where you have to role play.

219370 +1 think that i want a shiny karp and i make a request for it and who has a fisher job accept it. İt s like a quest system in fairy tale anime.

+1, loved the idea. :D

You can do it by players to players without need any system. In PRO we called it "hunt service", similar how "daycare by players" work.