Favourite Anime Show ?

Apologize

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43880 WTF was that XD, Naruto doesn't suck, just ignore the filler :DDD

the filler only scratches the surface on why naruto, & all anime similar to naruto is just the same poor quality garbage continuously ciphered out & sucked up by simple minded individuals like yourself. but it's understandable, b.c most entertainment in today's world is made for people exactly like you. :DDD

however, i'll give naruto credit for one thing & that is the character jiraiya ~

LISQEZ3.gif

the filler only scratches the surface on why naruto, & all anime similar to naruto is just the same poor quality garbage continuously ciphered out & sucked up by simple minded individuals like yourself. but it's understandable, b.c most entertainment in today's world is made for people exactly like you. :DDD

however, i'll give naruto credit for one thing & that is the character jiraiya ~

after that I can actually say that you have very little-near complete null understanding about anime/manga and for what is it made for.

thanks for the inssult btw ^^

after that I can actually say that you have very little-near complete null understanding about anime/manga and for what is it made for.

If you can't tell that Naruto is seriously just the same repetitive garbage over & over, just like any anime similar to it, such as bleach or one piece. then i am sorry, but your taste in anime is terrible. especially if you're one of those people that say any of these anime are your favorites, bet you're as boring as the anime you watch lol

LISQEZ3.gif

actually only one piece

If you can't tell that Naruto is seriously just the same repetitive garbage over & over, just like any anime similar to it, such as bleach or one piece. then i am sorry, but your taste in anime is terrible. especially if you're one of those people that say any of these anime are your favorites, bet you're as boring as the anime you watch lol

Actually only One Piece is in one of my "tops" list, and not even the anime but the manga, I do agree that these type of series get boring sometimes, but have also bring some of the best moments for many people.

and again, thanks for judging me when you don't know anything about me :).

The one anime that I love and can watch again & again is definitely Outlaw Star. (I suppose b/c it was the first anime I ever watched lol) But coming in close behind it is Steins;Gate. (science fiction anime basically about time travel, multiverse theory & gelnana's)

|

Musician |

PPwAg2Q.pngjh8mdsh.pngTI4LQqb.png

If you play WoW:

(A) Proudmoore(US) - Dismaras

(A) Moon Guard(US) - Esagar

(H) Area 52(US) - Gizrix

BattleTag - Peip#1459