Collectable card minigame

Cougan

Something I've always liked doing is collecting cards such as in the pokemon TCG on the gameboy. These could be dropped from wild pokemon, obtained from booster packs with random ones or prizes. Gives you something extra to aim for in the form of rare cards, card battles, card tournaments and its like a game within a game.

The cards would just have a stat on each side and be used in a simple triple triad game made popular by the game in final fantasy 8. This is played out on a 3 by 3 grid. Higher numbers wins the sides it faces with lower numbers as each player plays 1 card at a time.

https://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Triple_Triad

Although this game seems to have plenty of features already I think this could be a cool addition

4FEZZdr.png

as a game wide thing, probably not. however i have been wanting to create a small pokemon TGC minigame in the game corner, basically take the cards from gen 1 pokemon cards and turn it into a game where u could win PRO tokens from

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.