Wades vision: What is Lance's Dragonair lvl?

Zamrayz

I'm assuming it's lvl 75-100 because of Hyper Beam, but that's current generation upon lvl up.

Note: i can't see Dragonair's pokedex in game before 3rd gym.

Can anybody confirm this?

And if anybody can confirm what would happen if i somehow defeat it?

Would i break the system of would i earn something? Easter egg? New dialog? Or die anyway?

Any ideas?

General curiosity.

sw1yBzP.gif

Yeah, most likely new dialougue since thats what happens if you beat red before victory road. I was thinking of starting with a suicide lead and switching into charmender to attack with dragon rage during the recharge and then switch into another suicide pokemon and repeat. But i'm not curious enough to try this. Also cunfusion from ledyba's or zubat's supersonic might work if your lucky since its not affected by dragonairs shed skin.

m9ahq0.png

218248 Game just proceed like you were defeated.

218253 Yeah, most likely new dialougue since thats what happens if you beat red before victory road. I was thinking of starting with a suicide lead and switching into charmender to attack with dragon rage during the recharge and then switch into another suicide pokemon and repeat. But i'm not curious enough to try this. Also cunfusion from ledyba's or zubat's supersonic might work if your lucky since its not affected by dragonairs shed skin.

ty guys.

Dodged a grind there.. Haha

sw1yBzP.gif