Revolutionary [RED SERVER] [RECRUITING!]

Carlito2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What is your ingame name? serxhiozoga

2. Do you have discord or can provide? i don't really know what u mean by discord or can provide .

3. How many badge do you have? ive cleared Johto gyms currently farming for elite four Johto .

4. Tell us about yourself. Im a fan of the pokemon game not soo much into the manga or the anime ive watched a bit but ehh . I like entei . i am 21 years old , male, and im from Albania.

5. Reason why you want to join. I'm looking for trustworthy players that will help me learn play better and also i love to help people when they are having trouble passing missions . basically i want to join a friendly community....

1. What is your ingame name?

MickeyGaming

2. Do you have discord or can provide?

yes,i have discord

3. How many badge do you have?/How many play time hours do you have?

i have kanto and johto badges,i have played almost 800 hours

4. Tell us about yourself. (Age/Gender/Hobbies)

i have 21 years old,i'm a man,i start to play pokemon at 8 years old,my hobbies are singging,BMX,parkour,play pokemon,read books and prepared food

5. Reason why you want to join.

i want to join because i want to meet other pokemon players and be the best player i can be,that's all...

1. What is your ingame name? : Khemnutpra

2. Do you have discord or can provide? : Yes, I have discord

3. How many badges do you have? How many play time hours do you have? : I have had 12 badges and beaten johto e4 already. Wandering around for some pokemons before going to hoenn. I have played for around 280 hours, nearly 300 hours at the moment.

4. Tell us about yourself : I'm 21 years old male from Thailand. First start watching pokemon anime around the age of six and first start playing pokemon game, pokemon crystal, around the age of nine. My favourite pokemon is articuno from the 1st gen and thus joining team Mystic in Pokemon Go.

5. Reason why you want to join : I want to find trustworthy people and meet freindly people around the world. Playing in a group or as a team are way interesting than playing on your own.

250638 1. What is your ingame name? serxhiozoga

2. Do you have discord or can provide? i don't really know what u mean by discord or can provide .

3. How many badge do you have? ive cleared Johto gyms currently farming for elite four Johto .

4. Tell us about yourself. Im a fan of the pokemon game not soo much into the manga or the anime ive watched a bit but ehh . I like entei . i am 21 years old , male, and im from Albania.

5. Reason why you want to join. I'm looking for trustworthy players that will help me learn play better and also i love to help people when they are having trouble passing missions . basically i want to join a friendly community....

Hi, lets talk about it ingame pm me there :)

250974 1. What is your ingame name?

MickeyGaming

yes,i have discord

i have kanto and johto badges,i have played almost 800 hours

i have 21 years old,i'm a man,i start to play pokemon at 8 years old,my hobbies are singging,BMX,parkour,play pokemon,read books and prepared food

i want to join because i want to meet other pokemon players and be the best player i can be,that's all...

Accepted, welcome :)

250979 1. What is your ingame name? : Khemnutpra

2. Do you have discord or can provide? : Yes, I have discord

3. How many badges do you have? How many play time hours do you have? : I have had 12 badges and beaten johto e4 already. Wandering around for some pokemons before going to hoenn. I have played for around 280 hours, nearly 300 hours at the moment.

4. Tell us about yourself : I'm 21 years old male from Thailand. First start watching pokemon anime around the age of six and first start playing pokemon game, pokemon crystal, around the age of nine. My favourite pokemon is articuno from the 1st gen and thus joining team Mystic in Pokemon Go.

5. Reason why you want to join : I want to find trustworthy people and meet freindly people around the world. Playing in a group or as a team are way interesting than playing on your own.

Welcome :)

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

1. What is your ingame name?

My name ingame is Am31

Is Am31 too my discord name, but im not able of talk cuz my microphone just broke 2-3 weeks ago.

I have alreayd 16 badges, champion from Kanto and Johto, i have 308h in game

I have 22 years old, im from Venezuela, im studying journalism and work as producer in a radio in a sport show, i love sport like baseball, soccer, basketball. My hobbies are simple, sport, videogames and of course, e-sports like League of Legends i like to follow every tournament.

I would like to have new friends and help new/old people in every i can.

Also i speak spanish if can help you in something.

254069 1. What is your ingame name?

My name ingame is Am31

Is Am31 too my discord name, but im not able of talk cuz my microphone just broke 2-3 weeks ago.

I have alreayd 16 badges, champion from Kanto and Johto, i have 308h in game

I have 22 years old, im from Venezuela, im studying journalism and work as producer in a radio in a sport show, i love sport like baseball, soccer, basketball. My hobbies are simple, sport, videogames and of course, e-sports like League of Legends i like to follow every tournament.

I would like to have new friends and help new/old people in every i can.

Also i speak spanish if can help you in something.

Welcome :)

254080 This guild has grown a lot. Glad to see ^_^

:Smile:

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

1. What is your ingame name?RaaptooR

2. Do you have discord or can provide?Yes, i can

3. How many badge do you have?/How many play time hours do you have?all,180h

4. Tell us about yourself. (Age/Gender/Hobbies)Male 20 years old

5. Reason why you want to join.Playing in a guild is more fun :D

259628 1. What is your ingame name?RaaptooR

2. Do you have discord or can provide?Yes, i can

3. How many badge do you have?/How many play time hours do you have?all

4. Tell us about yourself. (Age/Gender/Hobbies)Male 20 years old

5. Reason why you want to join.Playing in a guild is more fun :D

Hello, join in our discord channel now :) btw how many ingame time do you have? :)