Your reaction to your first Shiny?

Guest Luxion110

Guest Luxion110

When I first found a black colored Trapinch in my Ruby Sapphire version..

I thought I had come across some glitched pokemon.

i was a kid at the time, and thot my game had been bugged, but I kept it in a box just incase it was something special.

..only to start a new game with it in the box, in the previous save file. lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first shiny was a roselia in pokemon diamond i was just tying out the pokerader in the poke mansion and it just appeared caught and save the game in case of crash after that i just evolve it to roserade and it was just to op of how it looked just wow. my reaction was just speechless all i was looking for was an eevee haha

My first shiny was a Growlithe in pokemon gold. I got it before we even see the red gyarados so I thought my game glitched out (I was young). I still played with it and evolved into arcanine because I've found it beautiful. Btw, at this time shinies had better stats (feature released) so I thought I found a sort of "god of this species". Anyway, young people.

Guest Emily185

The first shiny I found was in Emerald and it was a Magikarp lol. I had no idea what a shiny was back then. I just thought I found a rare golden pokemon. I wasn't too thrilled about it as you might guess. The last shiny I found was in White 2, it was a Audino. I was pretty happy about it and used it throughout the game. I had named it Lucky lol.

I'm not really the type of guy who gets excited over shiny Pokemon. My first shiny I ever encountered was a shiny Geodude in Pokemon Pearl down in the Orebergh Mine. Didn't realy have much of a reaction other than, "Oh a shiny...Yaaaay." I find shinies to be cool and all but I don't get too hyped up about them as many people do haha.