Stuck on loading screen constantly, Mac

Sofawater

1. 1.

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

(Mac -> OS X Yosemite) Lately for the past couple days I've had the issue where I get stuck on the loading screen when entering a building, route, pokecenter, etc. Regardless if I've been there or not, it still happens. It's happening about 5-10 times a day and each time I need to log out and restart the game and wait in the queue. (Gets a bit exhausting when the game is more busy, and having to wait in a 600+ queue multiple times) This happened a few times before the update was released, but now its more constant.

Every time I get stuck on the loading screen, I usually tend to wait about 5-10 minutes till closing out and starting in queue again. I've tried re-downloading the game, or waiting longer on the stuck screen to see if it loads, but it never does.

2s7850p.jpg

*Sorry if I posted this in the incorrect forum; wasn't sure if it fit in Mapping Bugs, Client Bugs or General Bugs. :D:

<i></i>

218424 Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

(Mac -> OS X Yosemite) Lately for the past couple days I've had the issue where I get stuck on the loading screen when entering a building, route, pokecenter, etc. Regardless if I've been there or not, it still happens. It's happening about 5-10 times a day and each time I need to log out and restart the game and wait in the queue. (Gets a bit exhausting when the game is more busy, and having to wait in a 600+ queue multiple times) This happened a few times before the update was released, but now its more constant.

Every time I get stuck on the loading screen, I usually tend to wait about 5-10 minutes till closing out and starting in queue again. I've tried re-downloading the game, or waiting longer on the stuck screen to see if it loads, but it never does.

2s7850p.jpg

*Sorry if I posted this in the incorrect forum; wasn't sure if it fit in Mapping Bugs, Client Bugs or General Bugs. :D:

Hello, apologies about the late response!

If you're still having this issue, I'd recommend checking your Internet connection. I'm also on a Mac, and I've noticed my game tends to stall at the loading screen when my Internet is experiencing some hiccups. Also, if you're running a lot of CPU-intensive programs while playing PRO, try to shut those down and see if it helps.

Otherwise, it can take some time for the game map to fully load, since a lot of players are all trying to connect at once, and the game needs time to load up all the data. Usually just waiting it out will solve the issue, though I'm sorry to hear that in your case it hasn't been.

Topic moved to the proper forum.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

If you're still having this issue, I'd recommend checking your Internet connection.

I have a Mac and PC - both using the same wifi. For whatever reason the Mac gets stuck on the map loading screen but the pc does not :/

Hmm, that's interesting. My Mac client usually runs the game without too many loading map stalls, unless my WiFi connection is faulty.

Have you tried deleting the game and reinstalling it on your Mac?

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.