Proxy?

Thestylee

Hi again -.- .. i've had this topic : ht tp :// pokemon-revolution-online . net/Forum/ viewtopic.php?f =16&t=37631

but it was closed and i hadn't all the anwers .. that allows me to have 4 accounts that can interract between them but w/o proxy. Can u please,explain me what proxy means and this setquence ". If you are found linked with someone via proxy you will be banned if a ban issued is an IP ban. " means ?

The maximum accounts allowed per person are 4. That restriction is set up like this: 2 accounts per email, 4 accounts in total. That means only 2 emails are allowed to be used (if you utilize the 2 per email clause). I hope this helps clear things up? Let me know otherwise please. Thank you and have a nice day!

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

Also seeing Sereii didn't answer much on what is a proxy.

A proxy is a set server that you use as another secondary connection to keep your identity on the net (aka your Internet Protocol Address) hidden.

Though a bit of a down-side or com to the use of proxies is that usually, it's negatively used to abuse or break our game's rules.

If you or better yet any other player who anything explicit such as breaking the rules and the IP of the set proxy server is banned, you won't be able to login though the client as will show that the the current proxy IP you are logging with is banned.

There also another case in which during an investigation, if another user that uses the same proxy as you becomes identified as a threat to the server, your account can possibly be connected with that other user.

So to conclude, it's recommended that you avoid the use of proxies when it comes to games. Just a tip from oldie staff member.