More secure trade evolution

Duyere

I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I wanted to make this a topic of discussion that I'm sure has been brought up a ton.

Has there been any talk about incorporating a safer way to do trade evolutions? I'm a new player and I want to start doing trade evolutions, but my problem, like every other person, is that I have a hard time trusting people I do not know. I do not play this game with people I do know, and I overall just do not trust people I meet on the net. I know that staff members and "trusted" players offer to trade evolve, but I do not always see them present in-game, but I do always see people requesting evolutions.

Now at first I thought I could easily work myself around this problem (if I were to be scammed) by receiving a refund from a valid report, but a GM just informed me that Pokemon are not refundable because there is no possible way to take the Pokemon off an account, therefore wasting the time of the person who trained the Pokemon. Sure a ban may seem like it suffices but not for the person who put time and effort into training a Pokemon; This goes especially if the Pokemon has high stats. In the end you feel more punished than the person who scammed you.

So I ask this again.

Are there any plans for a secure trade evolution system?

218938 Are there any plans for a secure trade evolution system?

so far i know, trade only happen between players. If you dont trust anyone, ask staff for help, its the most safe way. Or if you cant find any staff and you doing it with other players, try inspect them fist. Look at their time spend on PRO. Mostly veteran player can be trusted(< 200 hours).

Guest Verdy

i find the trade evolutions fine as it is, players need to interact with each other and you could always trade with another player that needs to evolve their pokemon or like alice said trade with one of the many veteran players that can be trusted. :Angel:

220851 i find the trade evolutions fine as it is, players need to interact with each other and you could always trade with another player that needs to evolve their pokemon or like alice said trade with one of the many veteran players that can be trusted. :Angel:

This.

Also, remember to take screenshots of both the trade and conversation.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

damn i got scammed and lost lvl 100 haunter with full ev and good iv. :Shocked: If i cant get it back... :Frown: As new player this affect me a lot, cuz need to grind something to beat johto e4

222070 [Censored] i got scammed and lost lvl 100 haunter with full ev and good iv. :Shocked: If i cant get it back... :Frown: As new player this affect me a lot, cuz need to grind something to beat johto e4

Watch your language, please. Besides, do not hi-jack posts from other players. Submit your topic at Report Center, make sure to hit the right server and add valid screenshots.