Android Updates

Carlito781

I tried PRO on android recently and i have to say its impressive. However somethings need to change to make it actually enjoyable. One thing that I noticed right off the bat was the zoom. Its mirrored right from the pc client so its scaled tiny. It should be zoomed in 10x with Android. Clicking on actions within the HUD make it tedious and sometimes frustrating. Another thing that really is terrible is the movement. There really should be a redesign on the hud depending on if you're on pc or android. I personally would like to see it have a On screen DPAD much like nintendo game boy. With working with IOS and android we did this with much ease. Androids resolution is alot greater then IOS but it was pretty easy to detect game.platform() to make these changes accordingly. This could really benefit the android client.

click the 'Game Zoom' option in the options :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.