Weaker but catchable legendaries

Duyere

219812 I know legendaries are wanted by lots of people, and I also know that the developers are hesitant to make them catchable because they are overpowered and unbalanced in stats in comparison to normal Pokemon. But what if legendaries were catchable but debuffed significantly and lower level upon catching; Making them on a similar par of strength with normal Pokemon that cannot evolve.

I mean most of us like legendaries because they are aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It is kind of a downer to know that we'll most likely never have all legendary Pokemon in-game due to lack of balance. That's just my two cents anyway.

219846 Legendaries aren't inherently overpowered, though. Things like Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Arceus, etc definitely shouldn't be catchable because they would break the game. Other things, though, such as the Regi trio, Articuno, etc wouldn't make too much of a difference because they're relatively weak. I'm not saying they should be, but why aren't they catchable? I know that PVP viable Pokemon such as Zapdos, Suicune, etc would be some of the best Pokemon for PVP and battles in general, but I don't think they'd be game breaking at all.

Read here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35832&p=209177#p209177

Locked as denied.