Klefki

Shyntil

According to Bulbapedia etc, it should learn play rough by level 43. In game, the pokedex shows it does not.

Add that on top of the egg move trainer not teaching him literally anything useful that he should be able to learn (no magnet rise,no draining kiss, no flash cannon, no dazzling gleam, anything) and the pokèmon is totally missing his moveset. I'm forced to levelup up using Tackle. Please do something about it.

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

Teach it psychic to lvl up. Mirror shot it learns, this helps too.

U gonna have to deal with the missing/not working moves, all pokes get updated movepools with the time. Considering klefki is a late 6th gen poke it might take some time. Some not working moves he has might get fixed a bit earlier.

Not a point in leveling it up anymore since missing the whole offensive moveset makes it not viable for pvp. ( all it gets is spikes and twave atm, even if he usually runs just 1 offensive move thats key to maintain some offensive presence) I will wait and hope it gets at least a couple moves. I doubt there are many pokes in such a desperate scenario tbh.

Thanks anyway.

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

Then you get taunted or threatened by physical sweeper setting up and you lack play rough to scare them off. Literally set up bait atm. Also misses Fairy Lock for the dual screen set