can we have a reason for not giving the no waiting queu for member ship ???

Potowing

I understand why it would be unfair.

But what is also unfair is that people who actually pay to keep the game going sometimes don't get to play because the servers are so full.

To add, your donation is stuck with whatever server you donate to, so you can't even log into a different server with the same character or your member account if you even wanted to.

Maybe reserve an X amount of slots for members?

PRO was always built with free to play in mind. There will never be membership priority, else it will simply become pay to enter, and we don't want that.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

220421 i would like to have more explaination for why member should not have insta login ??? imo its a must for membership ...

Many good points have been raised in this thread by now. Here are some quotes, just to recap:

220421 i would like to have more explaination for why member should not have insta login ??? imo its a must for membership ...

What happens when the server gets full of members? How will non-members be able to play?

With membership you already get a bunch of perks that is already worth the $5 you spend on it. Adding a bypass to the queue would be unfair on non-members and would eventually split the community into people who can play because they paid for it and people who can't.

220481 The game is fan base and it suppose to free to play, if membership get priority queue. PRO become pay to play... and if you know what I mean...

Additionally, if it implemented, everyone will get membership -> priority useless and it from zero to zero point.

220590 with all the money u make expend the server so all ppl will be able to play so MORE PPL MORE MONEY how life work :D gj F2P love it

... and then (after much time and effort programming the game to support a larger player base) they expand the servers and the people who payed to play the game stop paying because there are no more queues. Round and round and round we go, where it stops nobody knows.

Either that or all the people who don't or can't pay through paypal end up quitting. I think you need to be reminded that a lot of kids do play this game.

222281 PRO was always built with free to play in mind. There will never be membership priority, else it will simply become pay to enter, and we don't want that.

To reiterate, you are not required to donate or be a member in order to play the game. Membership is meant simply as a bonus that eases certain, non-crucial aspects of the gameplay - and adding a priority queue login for members would certainly not fall under that category. Again, PRO is a Free to Play game, not a Pay to Enter or Pay to Play game. For all the reasons already stated above, membership will never provide players with a priority queue login.

The question has been adequately addressed now, so I'll be locking the topic.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.