Back at the start of the game

Guest Phuncky

Guest Phuncky

Hello i stopped playing on February and i was on E4 now i reloged again and i am at the start of the game was there a wipe happened or something?

220612 Hello i stopped playing on February and i was on E4 now i reloged again and i am at the start of the game was there a wipe happened or something?

Hi there, please make sure you login in in the right server before you login. I believe that you login the wrong server

Guest Phuncky

I logged in to the RED one where i was playing it starts me with a 5lvl bulbasaur 0 badges and 1 pokemon

Guest Phuncky

But if my account was deleted there would be no account it just starts me with the char i had created the same name but no pokes or badges

Guest Phuncky
220623 But if my account was deleted there would be no account it just starts me with the char i had created the same name but no pokes or badges

In that case, you log in the wrong server or you log in the wrong account.

That's unlikely in the info it says last active Feb 21 on RED server which is when i stopped playing and the char is the same i had back then but anyways i will start new thanks for the help!

220623 But if my account was deleted there would be no account it just starts me with the char i had created the same name but no pokes or badges

In that case, you log in the wrong server or you log in the wrong account.

That's unlikely in the info it says last active Feb 21 on RED server which is when i stopped playing and the char is the same i had back then but anyways i will start new thanks for the help!

Ehm, your other account is monogatari...