Thief Bug (?)

Namelesshero27

So, that's what's happened:

I was in route 110 hunting Trubbish. In the meantime, I had my Frisk (and Thief) Furret in 1st position. I find some Voltorb holdin Magnet and I stole it from them, and that was ok.

Then i find a Gulpin holding Big Pearl. I used Thief, but I got no message and no Big Pearl. Some minute after that, it happened again. However, I'm still stealing Magnet from Voltorb..

is that a bug? I'm pretty sure I stole Big Pearl from Gulpin some weeks ago..

ps: I hope that's the right section.

220637 So, that's what's happened:

I was in route 110 hunting Trubbish. In the meantime, I had my Frisk (and Thief) Furret in 1st position. I find some Voltorb holdin Magnet and I stole it from them, and that was ok.

Then i find a Gulpin holding Big Pearl. I used Thief, but I got no message and no Big Pearl. Some minute after that, it happened again. However, I'm still stealing Magnet from Voltorb..

is that a bug? I'm pretty sure I stole Big Pearl from Gulpin some weeks ago..

ps: I hope that's the right section.

Hi, this isn't a bug. Gulpin has a chance to have the ability Sticky Hold, which means that hold items cannot be removed, consumed, or stolen by the opposing Pokemon. You'll have to catch Gulpins with Sticky Hold in order to get their Big Pearls. The Thief move is still working correctly, though. Hope this clears things up!

Topic moved to proper forum.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

221164 eive a notifi

Yeah, I mean when it failed ("like when you stole successfully").

Like when you used hyper voice on voltorb and the game said that it failed because of soundproof.

Sounds valid. Mind setting up a suggestion? We're always looking forward to reading well pointed ideas.

~ Moved to proper forum ~