Bug on Mew Quest

Jivaro

Hello,

I think I have a bug on the mew quest 'cause I have 360h played, the kanto dex complete (all caught + legendaries seen except Mew) I have 320 poke owned, 115 evo, and 470 seen and I'm Kanto,Johto, Hoenn Champion So I don't know where is the problem ... I think it comes from the Mew seen entry missing but I don't know why I don't have it because in the Kanto story I met him i'm pretty sure about that ...

Thanks

Edit : Woups I complained so much that I didn't metionned the problem x) : Pr Oak in pallet town doesn't send me to the man at the top of the celadon mart (A man Who's not there)

220705 Hello,

I think I have a bug on the mew quest 'cause I have 360h played, the kanto dex complete (all caught + legendaries seen except Mew) I have 320 poke owned, 115 evo, and 470 seen and I'm Kanto,Johto, Hoenn Champion So I don't know where is the problem ... I think it comes from the Mew seen entry missing but I don't know why I don't have it because in the Kanto story I met him i'm pretty sure about that ...

Thanks

Mind describing your issue properly? Did you receive the Old Sea Map? Are you unable to interact with Lapras?

Hard to help you with that little bit of information.

220717 Yes sorry I've just edited the post (I didn't saw your answer) The problem is that I can't get the part of the quest that send me to the sea map

Oak won't send you. Just go and visit the old man in Celadon City. Check all the rooftops, he will hand over the map.

Please provide valid screenshots if you can't find him.

~ Moved to proper forum ~

How many pokemon of Kanto have you evolved yourself? (#001 - #146)

I shall not fear no man but GOD

тнσυgн ι wαlк тнrσυgн тнe ναlleу σƒ deαтн

჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ I s h e d s o m a n y t e a r s

Please God walk with me

ZnfSZQD.png